Antrel Rolle sounds ok

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antrel Rolle sounds ok

antrelrolle26: Thx u all for your concerns. I am okay. Just banged my head a lil bit but its apart of the game. Love u all!
    ALL IN!

sigpic

cool...
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Good News!
      New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Comment

will have to go the standard neurological exams in order to get on the field im sure. Good to hear he is feeling ok though.

Comment

Glad he is feeling OK, we will need him next week!

Comment

I would be shocked if he is out, but you cant take a head injury lightly. I would rather be overly cautious then throw him out there before he should be. Here is a question, with the added emphasis on head injuries does anyone think that the NFL will install a mandatory period of time that a player must sit out, say one game. The player would need to under go base line testing from a 3rd party and not the teams medical staff, and the return of the player is up to the 3rd party.

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfam04 View Post
              I would be shocked if he is out, but you cant take a head injury lightly. I would rather be overly cautious then throw him out there before he should be. Here is a question, with the added emphasis on head injuries does anyone think that the NFL will install a mandatory period of time that a player must sit out, say one game. The player would need to under go base line testing from a 3rd party and not the teams medical staff, and the return of the player is up to the 3rd party.
              they already have to test with a 3rd party.

Comment

Working...
              X