No announcement yet.

If we continue with the Bradshaw love fest our offense will continue to suffer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If we continue with the Bradshaw love fest our offense will continue to suffer

Unless Bradshaw is hot and getting production he should not be getting the bulk of the carries.

He does NOT have the speed or power that Andre Brown has... nor does he have the vision. Bradshaw is too indecisive and does not always follow his blocks. Yesterday he ran right into the defender.

When Bradshaw tries to cut it back now it's painful to watch. It's like watching the fat guy on Jurassic park try and escape from the raptors.... You know he's going to be caught.

Bradshaw running for no gain or minimal yards is SO predictable and stalls our offense which is so debilitating.

Puts us in these impossible 3rd and long situations where the defense knows we HAVE to pass and as great as Eli is he can't get us firsts every 3rd down. Also puts pressure on our receivers to make a play.
    Last edited by NYG4lifeNYK; 10-29-2012, 09:10 PM.
    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

I really want to give Wilson/Brown more chances.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

He dances too much...
      Go Giants!!!

Comment

Originally posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
        Unless Bradshaw is hot and getting production he should not be getting the bulk of the carries.

He does NOT have the speed or power that Andre Brown has... nor does he have the vision. Bradshaw is too indecisive and does not always follow his blocks. Yesterday he ran right into the defender.

When Bradshaw tries to cut it back now it's painful to watch. It's like watching the fat guy on Jurassic park try and escape from the raptors.... You know he's going to be caught.

Bradshaw running for no gain or minimal yards is SO predictable and stalls our offense which is so debilitating.

Puts us in these impossible 3rd and long situations where the defense knows we HAVE to pass and as great as Eli is he can't get us firsts every 3rd down. Also puts pressure on our receivers to make a play.
        Agreed. The problem is, Brown is still not ready to become the every-down back, imo. And as for Wilson, on the one (by my count) carry he got yesterday, a sweep to the right, he looked confused, couldn't get to the edge, and lost several yards.

Comment

There are no holes that is why he dances. AB is not the problem.
          Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

Comment

Is it week 3 again?

Comment

two weeks ago he was kicking ***......now he dances too much???

whatever.
              "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
              You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Where did this come from? Did you guys not see Bradshaw's 200 yard game or his 100 yard game vs the 49ers?
                WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

I'm beginning to think that the OP is Jean-Claude with these bi-polar posts. One week he is all over Bradshaw, the next he sucks.

Comment

Andre Brown does not need holes to get positve yardage. He is powerful and hits the hole quick and hard. Bradshaw does not have speed anymore.

Past 2 weeks the Line was opening gaping holes and Bradshaw was running hard and following his blocks. He was not doing that vs Dallas.

If anyone thinks Bradshaw still has speed you're nuts...

Comment

Originally posted by ShakeandBake View Post
                      I'm beginning to think that the OP is Jean-Claude with these bi-polar posts. One week he is all over Bradshaw, the next he sucks.
                      If I'm bi-polar then you're delusional if you don't think our offense sputters when Bradshaw is getting zero production.

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                        two weeks ago he was kicking ***......now he dances too much???

whatever.
                        LOL! but.....this^

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
                        @Katdaddyjay 17h
                        @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
                        http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Comment

Bradshaw does not have speed anymore.
                          I don't think you mean this.

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
                          @Katdaddyjay 17h
                          @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
                          http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Comment

Andre Brown does not need holes to get positve yardage. He is powerful and hits the hole quick and hard. Bradshaw does not have speed anymore.

Past 2 weeks the Line was opening gaping holes and Bradshaw was running hard and following his blocks. He was not doing that vs Dallas.

If anyone thinks Bradshaw still has speed you're nuts...
                            AB had 22 carries and Brown had 3 carries, one of which went for 14 of his 21 rushing yards. Conclusion: You saw Brown have one good run. If there are holes, as AB proved more than a few times this year, AB can be effective. I will agree that Brown is a more decisive runner, but the X factor in the success of our running game is and will always be the offensive line. Our line struggled to run block in both Dallas games this year.
                            Because of all of the effort and examination being poured into these predictions, the draft is a robust market that, in the aggregate, does a good job of sorting prospects from top to bottom.1 Yet despite so many people trying to “beat the market,” no single actor can do it consistently. Abnormal returns are likely due to luck, not skill. But that hasn’t stopped NFL executives from behaving with the confidence of traders.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...eat-the-draft/

Comment

Bradshaw's my favorite player, but yep, it's time to start Andre Brown.

Comment

Working...
                              X