If The Giants Beat The Steelers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If The Giants Beat The Steelers

On Sunday Night Who Do You Want To Root For The Cowboys or Falcons?

The Reason I Say This The Falcons Have #1 Seed And The Giants Are 2 Games Behind The Falcons. But The Cowboys Are 2 Games Behind Us. If The Giants Win And The Cowboys Win On Sunday Night Over Falcons, The Giants Will Be 1 Game Behind The Falcons. Obviously The Bears Are Still Ahead Of Us By 1 Game But Yea.

So That Raises The Question Do You Want To Pull For Our NFC East Rival The Cowboys To Go For The Best Record In The NFC Or Do You Want To Root For The Falcons To Get Some More Room Between Our Gap In The NFC East Lead?
    Last edited by Antwuan; 10-29-2012, 11:06 PM.
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

I will never ever root for any division rival. Ever.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Is this a serious question? You root for Atlanta.

Comment

Originally posted by Antwuan View Post
        On Sunday Night Who Do We Root For The Cowboys or Falcons?

The Reason I Say This The Falcons Have #1 Seed And The Giants Are 2 Games Behind The Falcons. But The Cowboys Are 2 Games Behind Us. If The Giants Win And The Cowboys Win On Sunday Night Over Falcons, The Giants Will Be 1 Game Behind The Falcons. Obviously The Bears Are Still Ahead Of Us By 1 Game But Yea.

So That Raises The Question Do We Pull For Our NFC East Rival The Cowboys To Go For The Best Record In The NFC Or Should We Root For The Falcons To Get Some More Room Between Our Gap In The NFC East Lead?
        I don't prefer a bye in the playoffs...not the best way to stay fired up

Comment

Change title of thread to "When We Beat The Steelers".........That is all.
          "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

Originally posted by hungrrrry View Post
            I don't prefer a bye in the playoffs...not the best way to stay fired up
            I agree, bye weeks for the playoffs=sitting in the stands early and watching the game for the Team
            "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Comment

Falcons

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                +1.
                sigpic

Comment

Usually I root for 4 teams, the Giants and whoever is playing against the Cowboays, Eagles and Redskins. That being said, if the Giants are out of the playoffs I will root for division, then conference.

While I am a Giants fan first and foremost, I enjoy football. Once your out you need to find another team to root for, and usually that is my way of picking.
                  My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

While that holds true 98% of the time, I can't say that's necessarily always the case for me. If a divisional foe's win helps the Giants playoff chances, then I'll root for them. But, that's the only time I'll root for a divisional foe.

Comment

Originally posted by brad View Post
                      Usually I root for 4 teams, the Giants and whoever is playing against the Cowboays, Eagles and Redskins. That being said, if the Giants are out of the playoffs I will root for division, then conference.

While I am a Giants fan first and foremost, I enjoy football. Once your out you need to find another team to root for, and usually that is my way of picking.
                      NO. SCREW THE REST OF THEM! IF WE DON'T MAKE THE SUPER BOWL, NONE OF THEM SHALL EITHER!

GIANTS: 1
                      DIVISION RIVALS: POOP

Comment

Originally posted by Drez View Post
                        While that holds true 98% of the time, I can't say that's necessarily always the case for me. If a divisional foe's win helps the Giants playoff chances, then I'll root for them. But, that's the only time I'll root for a divisional foe.
                        SEE RANT ABOVE.

Comment

Exactly. And when we "root" for Atlanta, we are not rooting for them to increase their conference gap over us. We are rooting for the Cowboys to have even less of a chance at catching up to us for the possibility of taking the NFCE spot OR wildcard spot.
                          Adversity makes for a worthy adversary.

Comment

Originally posted by Antwuan View Post
                            On Sunday Night Who Do We Root For The Cowboys or Falcons?

So That Raises The Question Do We Pull For Our NFC East Rival The Cowboys To Go For The Best Record In The NFC Or Should We Root For The Falcons To Get Some More Room Between Our Gap In The NFC East Lead?
                            How about YOU! root for the cowboys.
                            While I! root for every team that plays against a division rival
                            Leave the WE! out of this.
                            Thanks

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
                            @Katdaddyjay 17h
                            @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
                            http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Comment

NO. SCREW THE REST OF THEM! IF WE DON'T MAKE THE SUPER BOWL, NONE OF THEM SHALL EITHER!

GIANTS: 1
                              DIVISION RIVALS: POOP
                              Drez approves of this message.

Comment

Working...
                              X