Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bradshaw has been UNIMPRESSIVE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bradshaw has been UNIMPRESSIVE

    Guy is not getting it done........don't care if I get flamed for this comment. Give the rock to Brown/Wilson more.......or let AB come in after Brown wears down the D a bit.
    Last edited by shane4177; 10-31-2012, 12:13 PM.

  • #2
    http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorysta...2&d-447263-n=1
    Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

    ~Big Mike~

    Comment


    • #3
      awesome.

      Comment


      • #4
        I would like to see Brown get the rock more. It will at least give us some idea if it IS Bradshaw and not the line that's holding back this running game. i hate not being able to run the ball.
        I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

        Comment


        • #5
          I would change unimpressive to inconsistent.
          Mood: WOOF!

          Comment


          • #6
            9th in the NFL @ a 4.5 ypc clip is not unimpressive, especially when you consider our style of offense and the state of our Oline to start the year. AB has been running a lot better recently, behind a better Oline. Why can't people truly see this kid. I don't get it. Did you see him running with 5-6 guys on his back carrying them last game? I did. He gives it his all and is a solid RB. Brown and Wilson are great complements to him right now.

            My only issue with him is he can't stay healthy. But realize this, in 2010, in a meaningless, week 17 game, he ran up and down the field on 2 broken bones in his feet and a sprained ankle (or 2). That's a team player right there. If we had some Bradshaw type personalities on our defense, we would be one of the greatest defenses in the history of the NFL.
            I APPLIED TO BE THE NEW GENERAL MANAGER OF THE NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
              9th in the NFL @ a 4.5 ypc clip is not unimpressive, especially when you consider our style of offense and the state of our Oline to start the year. AB has been running a lot better recently, behind a better Oline. Why can't people truly see this kid. I don't get it. Did you see him running with 5-6 guys on his back carrying them last game? I did. He gives it his all and is a solid RB. Brown and Wilson are great complements to him right now.

              My only issue with him is he can't stay healthy. But realize this, in 2010, in a meaningless, week 17 game, he ran up and down the field on 2 broken bones in his feet and a sprained ankle (or 2). That's a team player right there. If we had some Bradshaw type personalities on our defense, we would be one of the greatest defenses in the history of the NFL.
              +1 THANK YOU.

              Comment


              • #8
                Ahmad has helped win two rings and he's getting torched for being the 9th leading rusher in the NFL after missing two games. Outside of the division, 22 carries for him is 100+ a game. Divisional teams know tendencies too well making it hard to pass and run against.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by TheAnalyst View Post
                  9th in the NFL @ a 4.5 ypc clip is not unimpressive, especially when you consider our style of offense and the state of our Oline to start the year. AB has been running a lot better recently, behind a better Oline. Why can't people truly see this kid. I don't get it. Did you see him running with 5-6 guys on his back carrying them last game? I did. He gives it his all and is a solid RB. Brown and Wilson are great complements to him right now.

                  My only issue with him is he can't stay healthy. But realize this, in 2010, in a meaningless, week 17 game, he ran up and down the field on 2 broken bones in his feet and a sprained ankle (or 2). That's a team player right there. If we had some Bradshaw type personalities on our defense, we would be one of the greatest defenses in the history of the NFL.
                  Like Rudy said.....it's a poor choice of words. Inconsistant is a better term.......but that can describe our entire offense.
                  I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    AB has helped the Giants win 2 SuperBowls. He is the heart/fire of this team. He plays every week even though he is constantly injured. He is one of the few players in the NFL that seems to care as much as the fans do. Oh and he's running for 4.5 YPC. Now tell me, who's unimpressive again?? He's earned the right to remain in Blue as long as he'd like. As Stephen A would say, don't be so disrespectful!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by FBomb View Post
                      Like Rudy said.....it's a poor choice of words. Inconsistant is a better term.......but that can describe our entire offense.
                      Hell to the yes.
                      Mood: WOOF!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by BlueReign View Post
                        AB has helped the Giants win 2 SuperBowls. He is the heart/fire of this team. He plays every week even though he is constantly injured. He is one of the few players in the NFL that seems to care as much as the fans do. Oh and he's running for 4.5 YPC. Now tell me, who's unimpressive again?? He's earned the right to remain in Blue as long as he'd like. As Stephen A would say, don't be so disrespectful!
                        Well it's nice that he continues to play through injuries, but I think that's hurting him more than it's helping him at this point. He's missing practices and it's affecting his game.
                        Mood: WOOF!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                          Well it's nice that he continues to play through injuries, but I think that's hurting him more than it's helping him at this point. He's missing practices and it's affecting his game.
                          But at the same time guys like him need to be fed to keep the fire going. He provides so much more to this team than his stats say.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by BlueReign View Post
                            But at the same time guys like him need to be fed to keep the fire going. He provides so much more to this team than his stats say.
                            I love Ahmad Bradshaw to death, that guy is the heart and soul of this team but I think David and Andre should get a chance. Ahmad can't get it done every single week. It's not a knock on his passion or his play, it's just what it is.
                            Mood: WOOF!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              You know Gore hasn't been getting it done either, kinda doubt his fans are doubting him.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X