Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFLN says 'Boys can come roaring back in the East!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFLN says 'Boys can come roaring back in the East!

Because of their soft schedule. I haven't looked at Dallas's schedule but it was stated they have only one team to play that is a winning team. The rest of their schedule is easy. peasy. Scary if true.

In my opinion, it doesn't matter who Dallas is playing. Someway, somehow they are going to shoot themselves in the foot. (minus the opening night game).
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

They can!! If they get their turnover issue under control they could start winning. The question is.....can they?
      I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

They still have to play the Eagles twice, the redskins twice, NO their schedule is far from easy.
        sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Colin Cowherd was all over this last year..........they came roaring back to 8-8

They might go 0-8 here is their "soft" schedule- Their only shot is the Browns and the Browns can be a handfull if they come to play

If they beat the Browns they would finish 4-12

The Eagles might be right there with them.........The Skins are the new #2 in the NFC East

Sun, Nov 4

@ Falcons

8:20 PM

Georgia Dome

Tickets

Sun, Nov 11

@ Eagles

4:25 PM

Lincoln Financial Field

Tickets

Sun, Nov 18

Browns

1:00 PM

Cowboys Stadium

Tickets

Thu, Nov 22

Redskins

4:15 PM

Cowboys Stadium

Tickets

Sun, Dec 2

Eagles

8:20 PM

Cowboys Stadium

Tickets

Sun, Dec 9

@ Bengals

Paul Brown Stadium

Tickets

Sun, Dec 16

Steelers

4:25 PM

Cowboys Stadium

Tickets

Sun, Dec 23

Saints

Cowboys Stadium

Tickets

Sun, Dec 30

@ Redskins

FedEx Field

Tickets
          Last edited by BParcells777; 10-30-2012, 02:50 PM.

Comment

and to think i thought we totally exposed them for the pretenders they really are.
            how could i have been so mistaken.
            due to the fact that I am from the Woodstock generation ...
            my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss

Comment

Their sechedule is much easier, but they still have to play Pittsburgh, Falcons, and the rest of the NFC East twice..

Comment

and they play the Saints, you never know what team will show up

Comment

Thank you all for your responses. I feel better. Thank you BParcells for that schedule. I couldn't look it up. We have Long Island relatives here visiting and I cannot stay on the computer. Two of my cousins are wanting the computer to check in on the "NYGiants Board? haha

Comment

Here's their schedule. FBomb is right about their turnovers. If they can't fix that, they are in trouble

http://www.dallascowboys.com/team/season-schedule.html
                    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Doesn't look like a cake walk to me... Easier then ours, but still. They aren't as good as us.
                      Life is like a Giants game, you never know what you are going to get.

Comment

Not a chance. Dallas and philly for that matter have to win 7 of their final 9 games, thats with playing washington, dallas/philly 4x. Then u add in the rest of their schedule, dalls vs atl next week/philly vs no for example, aint no way either team gets that done and reach ten wins. I have a hard time believing both are .500 teams even.

We go 3-5 the final 8 and get nine wins, i still believe we win the division but the first half schedule was hareder than the last imho and we will win eleven games minimum

Comment

Originally posted by stormblue View Post
                          and to think i thought we totally exposed them for the pretenders they really are.
                          how could i have been so mistaken.
                          The pretenders who came back from being 23 points down, you mean?

Anything could happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Flip Empty View Post
                            The pretenders who came back from being 23 points down, you mean?

Anything could happen.
                            I would not classify The Cowboys as anything but a good team in the NFL's toughest Division
                            having said that they could win out, lose out, or anywhere in between.......they have dug themsleves a hole....not an insurmountable one though.

Comment

They will easily show up unprepared 2 -3 x's and have 4 division games left, it's just the bandwagon blowing smoke. Cowboys are mistaken for a good team when clicking because the big play ability they have, no doubt they do. But fundamentals is how to win games and they don't how it or a coaching staff that knows how to teach it. And a owner who doesn't care about it. All they care about is flashy td's and that's is why they are a average team.
                              Yea they play us hard, guess what Giants are champions EVERYONE plays us hard.

Their logo should be a star hanging in a noose.

Comment

Working...
                              X