Hey Eli............

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Eli............

Just a word, do that here, in this house again, YOU'RE DEAD!

"Listen......I'm going to be looking for a job at the end of the season. Can you guys use another tackle dummy?"
    I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

.....Hey, get me in the organization, I will show you how we do that "clock thing'! (wink!)

Comment

Let me know when you need a real qb....
        sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

I am embarrassed for you sir, this thread is just awful. I will try and save it with funny pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
            Let me know when you need a real qb....
            my bad other way around. I'm going to be looking for a qb 2015, what do you think about coming to the darkside???
            sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by johnson View Post
              I am embarrassed for you sir, this thread is just awful. I will try and save it with funny pictures.

thought it was a fun pic, this post is however is,... how can we say it....for the BIRDS! fun for everybody!

Comment

..we keep smacking you RIGHT here , over and over, you'll be out weeks, got it! no more wins!

Comment

....."your envelope is under the seat!..........."Oh, and there is a little extra in it from Jerry, for giving us a little leverage on DEZ "!

Comment

Eli, you dont have a little brother do ya?
                    We cook the clock and this guy chokes the extra throw anyway.

Comment

i have to say that i admire your playcalling , do you think
                      you could speak to KG for me ...i can never seem to throw any more than 3 pics a game.
                      how you guys can manage do it 4 or 5 times a game is just amazing !!
                      due to the fact that I am from the Woodstock generation ...
                      my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss

Comment

im confused what did he do?

Comment

he was makin' friendly with the enemy.

some people forget (or maybe just don't know) that
                          he used to be on our coaching staff .
                          he may have even been Eli's QB coach......don't quote me on that.
                          i'm sure that one of the gurus around here knows exactly what he was.
                          my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss

Comment

Originally posted by stormblue View Post
                            he was makin' friendly with the enemy.

some people forget (or maybe just don't know) that
                            he used to be on our coaching staff .
                            he may have even been Eli's QB coach......don't quote me on that.
                            i'm sure that one of the gurus around here knows exactly what he was.
                            nah that was way before elis time here. he was a back up qb for us

Comment

thanx Harooni .
                              i knew he was here i , just couldn't seem to remember what he was.

Comment

Working...
                              X