No more highlights.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No more highlights.....

Freaking youtube shuts me out again! I see thousands of clips out there but I get hit for some reason. Crazy thing it they aren't even public videos!

WHAT?!

..NO!
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Nazi *******s...
      They said Brady and the Patriots couldn't be beat, Eli did it twice, how's that for Elite?

Comment

Originally posted by Snappinnecks View Post
        Freaking youtube shuts me out again! I see thousands of clips out there but I get hit for some reason. Crazy thing it they aren't even public videos!
        We are very grateful for what you've done so far this season. Maybe next week.
        “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

That sux...I wait all week to check out the highlights you provide

Comment

Maybe a different video site?

Comment

storm related maybe ? servers damaged or whatnot ?
              due to the fact that I am from the Woodstock generation ...
              my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss

Comment

No worries bro.

Don't give up though!

“Basically just stay with your man,” cornerback Janoris Jenkins said. “Follow him everywhere you go. Even if he goes to the bathroom, follow him.”

Comment

the NFL sucks they report anything as copyright. btw I hate sitting through those bob's furniture ads while watching clips on giants.com

Comment

Ahh....the feds are on to you eh?

That sucks, well thanks for the great service you have provided us with the last couple years.

Comment

Snap, what screen capture program do you use? I could always upload to my youtube account if you already went to the trouble of making them. I could get them from you via dropbox or something of that nature.

This place needs highlights.

Comment

I hope ChuckNoxx isnt next

Comment

The only decent solution for a video hosting site is Facebook. Its my alternative to Youtube. I've noticed its all in what you name your videos. Naming the videos after the players is going to be an easy tag for the automatic search programs to sniff out copyright content. Hence, "Eli Manning Touchdown" Good luck, hope you don't get harassed too much.
                          https://twitter.com/kingchuck810 Join me every kickoff.

http://www.youtube.com/user/mrchuckknoxx/featured

LIKE on The New Facebook Page for Exclusive NEW Videos. Featuring I AM LT - https://www.facebook.com/mrchuckknoxx

Comment

There has to be some sort of website that will allow you to share the videos with us. That's frustrating. Those are the best videos...

Comment

Someone on here must be reporting it.

Comment

Working...
                              X