Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would it make sense to have Stevie Brown play some WR too in the Red Zone?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would it make sense to have Stevie Brown play some WR too in the Red Zone?

Seems like this guy can do anything right now.......the toe tapping we saw last week was spectacular

Maybe use him in our Red Zone package?

Andre Brown at RB and Stevie Brown in the slot?

Jesus Wept

Comment

Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
      Seems like this guy can do anything right now.......the toe tapping we saw last week was spectacular

Maybe use him in our Red Zone package?

Andre Brown at RB and Stevie Brown in the slot?
      As opposed to Nicks, Cruz and Bennett?
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Why is that so weird .......Bellicheck would do it in heartbeat

Comment

TC is not Bellicick( he beat him twice doing things his way) and also what??? We have great offensive weapons let him do what he does best.
          sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
            It believe Stevie is stronger than any of those guys pound for pound......its just a thought......why ridicule what you have not tried

THAT is the biggest problem on this board..........no one but me and a few others can remotely think outside the box

Bellicheck spends his life scheming to get the most out of all 53 men........do WE? ask yourself that question honestly

Here is one............how can Ojomo not be activated for one stinking game? While we have a kid (who I like) form Germany in there every down?

Comment

Eh, just like the limited snaps Brown and Wilson receive, most competent defenses would sniff out the play and be prepared for it.

Comment

It believe Stevie is stronger than any of those guys pound for pound......its just a thought......why ridicule what you have not tried

THAT is the biggest problem on this board..........no one but me and a few others can remotely think outside the box

Bellicheck spends his life scheming to get the most out of all 53 men........do WE? ask yourself that question honestly
                I've got an idea, you should go be a Patriots fan then. This way you could cause 15 page threads over at their boards where people try to get you to come to the real world.

Comment

Why is that so weird .......Bellicheck would do it in heartbeat
                  First, we have no idea what BB would do, Second, how is that any different than the ill fated wildcat? You put a "stranger" in the mix and he becomes a target. If you are going to do it, it should be a regular lineman who can catch
                  “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Here is one............how can Ojomo not be activated for one stinking game? While we have a kid (who I like) form Germany in there every down?
                    BParcells you are the craziest Giants fan I know at least you are creative lol....
                    sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
                      Eh, just like the limited snaps Brown and Wilson receive, most competent defenses would sniff out the play and be prepared for it.
                      Stevie is a big strong guy with soft hands........could they stop him, even if they tried...........what is it with you people.......no imagination

Comment

Stevie is a big strong guy with soft hands........could they stop him, even if they tried...........what is it with you people.......no imagination
                        NFL defenses stop guys like that regularly in Megatron and Brandon Marshall all the time. You're really overestimating Brown's athleticism here.

Comment

Ojomo is still battling a hamstring injury.

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                            That's just crazy talk.

Everybody knows that if you want to sub in a truly great WR, you should pick someone who has never played the position before.

Huh?....when you write it out like that, it almost seems like it doesn't make any sense at all.
                            Every single day I log onto this message board thinking i've seen it all, every single day I am wrong...NYGiants2120

Comment

Threads like this are an insult to professional football players.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X