• Show
Clear All

• The offense lost this game

Not capitalizing on turnovers, dropped balls,
    penalties, and turnovers.
    Emperor Tom

Re: The offense lost this game

lol......this was theEXACTtextbook definition of a "team loss"
    I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

every aspect of the giants SUCKED today! ( besides j.p.p )

Comment

Really? the offense lost?

Can you even tell me the name of the Skins punter without looking it up? What does that tell you about how well we stopped the skins?

we lost in every phase.
        sigpic

Comment

[quote user="BlueSanta"]Really? the offense lost?

Can you even tell me the name of the Skins punter without looking it up? What does that tell you about how well we stopped the skins?

we lost in every phase.
          [/quote]

Redskins punted 4 times. Try again.
          Emperor Tom

Comment

[quote user="HeGoesDeep"]every aspect of the giants SUCKED today! ( besides j.p.p )

[/quote]

The D and ST were playing great at the start of the game until the offense blew it.
            Emperor Tom

Comment

[quote user="NWKEffectElement"]Not capitalizing on turnovers, dropped balls,
              penalties, and turnovers.[/quote]

They certainly were 50% responsible.

Comment

[quote user="NWKEffectElement"][quote user="HeGoesDeep"]every aspect of the giants SUCKED today! ( besides j.p.p )

[/quote]

The D and ST were playing great at the start of the game until the offense blew it.[/quote]

LOL!

Comment

When the defense makes two great plays early and gives your offense opportunities early which theydo nothing with, hence tiring out the defense and keeping them out there after 3 and out after 3 and out, its the offenses fault

Comment

[quote user="NWKEffectElement"]Not capitalizing on turnovers, dropped balls,
                    penalties, and turnovers.[/quote]mostly Nicks and Mario.
                    sigpic"Remain in what you are, the center of your life
                    You made it to this point no one can tell you how..." Gojira-Vacuity

Comment

[quote user="NWKEffectElement"][quote user="HeGoesDeep"]every aspect of the giants SUCKED today! ( besides j.p.p )

[/quote] The D and ST were playing great at the start of the game until the offense blew it.[/quote]

You're delusional. Rex Grossman made our D look better early in the game by throwing right to us and ST didn't do anything better than what they have done all year. No big returns....no pinning them inside the 10......can't keep the ball from going into the endzone and Tynes' big whiff and barely made another one.

Just stop already. Other than a handfull of really good plays by an equally small amount of players....this team sucked. Laying it all on the O is rediculous.

I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

[quote user="Down-lifer"][quote user="NWKEffectElement"]Not capitalizing on turnovers, dropped balls,
                        penalties, and turnovers.[/quote]mostly Nicks and Mario.[/quote]
                        and the line.

Comment

[quote user="Vtgmenfan89"]When the defense makes two great plays early and gives your offense opportunities early which theydo nothing with, hence tiring out the defense and keeping them out there after 3 and out after 3 and out, its the offenses fault[/quote]

Wow, Justin Tuck's mom is posting now....

Hey mom, the excuse "my son got tired from having to play" is not really helping him very much..

Comment

[quote user="NWKEffectElement"][quote user="BlueSanta"]Really? the offense lost?

we lost in every phase.
                            [/quote]

Redskins punted 4 times. Try again.[/quote]

LOL...the whole game?...LOL

Over 60 minutes of football they punted 4 times? The defense must've really did its job.

Comment

the whole team lose this game period.

Comment

Working...
                              X