Osi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Osi

What is going on with Osi? He seems to be absent from the game lately.

He's old, has two rings, is the smallest de on the team and just downright showing up to get paid. It's also deterring to watch JPP who's so dominate then look at Osi and not see much.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankAE View Post
      He's old, has two rings, is the smallest de on the team and just downright showing up to get paid. It's also deterring to watch JPP who's so dominate then look at Osi and not see much.
      Osi doesn't have a contract for next year, so that should give him incentive to play hard.

Comment

Sorry didnt everyone beg to have him re signed ?

Comment

Osi's play is almost guaranteeing that he won't be here next year, and for that reason I would like to see TC sit Osi and give some reps to Ojomo or Tracy so we can see what they can bring to the game...

Comment

Osi and Tuck very pedestrian this year. Let's see if Canty making a push up the middle can help the ends.

Comment

Originally posted by njersey View Post
              Osi doesn't have a contract for next year, so that should give him incentive to play hard.
              Which could tell us there's not much gas left in the tank.
              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by JesseJames View Post
                Osi's play is almost guaranteeing that he won't be here next year, and for that reason I would like to see TC sit Osi and give some reps to Ojomo or Tracy so we can see what they can bring to the game...
                Agreed. I'd like to see those 2 and Kiwi get down there. Put Osi in on 3rd and longs maybe for a FF.

Comment

Osi and Tuck aren't what they once where , but who is ? I would rather them out there with their experience to get-er-done ! I have seen Tracy out there a couple times and I like that but I expect Osi and Tuck to make the KEY plays when needed. I think with the recent play of Joseph and Canty the entire front will improve as they work together !

Comment

OSi

Originally posted by FrankAE View Post
                    I think you may be correct

Comment

Originally posted by JesseJames View Post
                      i agree!

Comment

Originally posted by Atomic1 View Post
                        Osi and Tuck aren't what they once where , but who is ? I would rather them out there with their experience to get-er-done ! I have seen Tracy out there a couple times and I like that but I expect Osi and Tuck to make the KEY plays when needed. I think with the recent play of Joseph and Canty the entire front will improve as they work together !

To hell with experience we need a pass rush---NOW!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sheepdip View Post
                          Sorry didnt everyone beg to have him re signed ?
                          Not everyone. But I did. I was stubborn about it. I hope he is sort of sand-bagging so he will be healthy for the playoffs, if we can make the playoffs without much energy from him and Tuck. Don't get me wrong I know Tuck and Osi are aging out. When they are no longer productive it's time for us to bid them adios. I'm a little wiser this season than last.

Comment

On at least 1 of Cantys sacks against Romo I saw Tuck right there next to him,maybe as we go forward we will see Tuck with more opportunities to get some sacks. then maybe Osi will wake up,but im not betting on it.I think Osi even in a contract year, hes not looking to get any injuries and hoping on his past play to get a new contract. Would like to see Ojomo in there he showed some flashes in the pre-season.

Comment

Originally posted by ashleymarie View Post
                              Not everyone. But I did. I was stubborn about it. I hope he is sort of sand-bagging so he will be healthy for the playoffs, if we can make the playoffs without much energy from him and Tuck. Don't get me wrong I know Tuck and Osi are aging out. When they are no longer productive it's time for us to bid them adios. I'm a little wiser this season than last.
                              No need to feel any way about it. Look at his production! All the force fumbles, basically giving our offense new life.
                              Who knew that he would not produce as well the next year? People talk about Osi's play but ignore Tuck; they have both been lackluster this year. I contribute both their lack of play due to these factors.
                              1. Corners are not locking down their targets, making the ball get out faster. ( its how Dallas beat us the first time)
                              2. Pressure up the middle was not forcing the QB deeper, for speed rushers like Osi to beat the angles. Welcome back Canty.
                              3. We are not pulling stunts or being creative at the line to get these QB pressures.

Yes you have to beat your man assignments as well. To me it would of been stupid to let go of a player that just last year had 9 sacks in 9 games played and lead the league in FF's the year before. People ***** about the money, at the end of the day the organization felt Osi was worth it. It's not about loyalty to a player, it's about what helps the team win and the DE rotation helps the team win. Would we have won the super bowl without it?

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
                              @Katdaddyjay 17h
                              @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
                              http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Comment

Working...
                              X