Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When your head coach says "I'm scared"...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When your head coach says "I'm scared"...

How can you have your team ready to play a Pro-Football game? How can they believe? This team is a joke and so is TC.
    sigpic"Remain in what you are, the center of your life
    You made it to this point no one can tell you how..." Gojira-Vacuity

Re: When your head coach says "I'm scared"...

The Giants are going to get DESTROYED by the Jets on Christmas eve.

Comment

+1

Comment

TC literally said "I'm scared about todays game." How can a HC say that before a game and expect to win?????

Comment

[quote user="Down-lifer"]TC literally said "I'm scared about todays game." How can a HC say that before a game and expect to win?????[/quote]

sources/links???

Comment

He wont be scared anymore because he'll be at home next season.

Comment

[quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"]

[quote user="Down-lifer"]TC literally said "I'm scared about todays game." How can a HC say that before a game and expect to win?????[/quote]

sources/links???

[/quote]Troy and Joe were talking about it before kickoff.

Comment

See what a coaching change did in Kansas City!!!
                carlton51

Comment

[quote user="Down-lifer"][quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"]

sources/links???

[/quote]Troy and Joe were talking about it before kickoff.[/quote]

sorry until i see a source/link with tc saying that im not believing it.

Comment

[quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"][quote user="Down-lifer"][quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"]

sources/links???

[/quote]Ok, I don't care if you believe. Why would I lie about it???? They talked about before kickoff.

Comment

[quote user="Down-lifer"]How can you have your team ready to play a Pro-Football game? How can they believe? This team is a joke and so is TC.[/quote]

Coughlin said he was scared, but historically he has reason to be scared. Our team always come out flat after winning a big game. I was actually scared of this game too....Redskins were playing spoilers while the Giants were either losing games or squeaking by teams with late 4th quarter comebacks. This team has been flat the whole year..I was saying earlier why does it take Eli Manning and his offense until the 4th quarter to start moving the ball.

Comment

[quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"][quote user="Down-lifer"][quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"]

sources/links???

[/quote]

He said it bro. They spoke about it just before kickoff

Comment

[quote user="Down-lifer"][quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"][quote user="Down-lifer"][quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"]

sources/links???

[/quote]Ok, I don't care if you believe. Why would I lie about it???? They talked about before kickoff.[/quote]

not you bro. im not saying you would make it up, but OP are saying he said it.. wow thats crazy

Comment

[quote user="Pakman"][quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"][quote user="Down-lifer"][quote user="ELIistheFRANCHISE"]

sources/links???

[/quote]

Fire his ***. Scared !!!! He's lost confidence in his players that's what that tells me.

He said it bro. They spoke about it just before kickoff[/quote]

Comment

That's good coaching...

Comment

Working...
                              X