Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Even Bob Papa thinks we are a little bit spoiled. (check out giants online)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even Bob Papa thinks we are a little bit spoiled. (check out giants online)

http://www.giants.com/media-vault/vi...7-4b464c7762bc

From listening to this, i also think Bennett needs to start stepping up if teams are going to double team nicks and cruz.
    Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Originally posted by Marvelousmik View Post

From listening to this, i also think Bennett needs to start stepping up if teams are going to double team nicks and cruz.
    I think they use him primarily for blocking. Where is Hixon?
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Hixon too. but im more worried about bennett. he has had a number of drops and i feel like he could be more dominant that hes playing right now

~Big Mike~

Comment

they have all had the dropsies since the 49er game.....i wonder.....
        could that have been OUR stickum that we forgot to............
        Last edited by stormblue; 11-03-2012, 07:04 AM.
        due to the fact that I am from the Woodstock generation ...
        my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss

Comment

Hixon too. but im more worried about bennett. he has had a number of drops and i feel like he could be more dominant that hes playing right now
          I think Hixon and Bennett have stepped up, and to a lesser extent Randle has. The Dallas game was not a good example of our air superiority for whatever reason. Eli was off, Cruz was off, it was just off. I don't expect to see that inept a passing game for the remainder of the season
          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

my personal opinion is that Bennet has concentration and focus issues. Like an "ADD" type of thing. Just my thoughts.
            Seems like his mind is always going and maybe not necessarily about what he shoudl be doing at the moment...
            "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
            You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
              my personal opinion is that Bennet has concentration and focus issues. Like an "ADD" type of thing. Just my thoughts.
              Seems like his mind is always going and maybe not necessarily about what he shoudl be doing at the moment...
              You still going to the game Sunday? I am having a hard time snagging tickets. Lowers are ridiculously pricey right now and have been for weeks and I only sit in lowers lol.
              Last edited by repeatchamps; 11-02-2012, 12:32 PM.
              Over 7000 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Comment

We ARE spoiled, so what? If being spoiled means you want your talent to play up to their capablities. If you're not spoiled than what are you, content?
                I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
                  We ARE spoiled, so what? If being spoiled means you want your talent to play up to their capablities. If you're not spoiled than what are you, content?
                  Good point.
                  Mood: WOOF!

Comment

We are. This may be the best era of Giants football ever.
                    WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

Originally posted by FBomb View Post
                      Like the old saying goes, if you're not getting better, you're getting worse.

Comment

I can't listen right now, what did he say that indicated the Giants were spoiled?

Comment

Originally posted by stormblue View Post
                          they have all had the dropsies since the 49 game.....i wonder.....
                          could that have been OUR stickum that we forgot to............
                          100%. Watching it on rerun you see that it;s both receivers and QB not playing their game: Eli's passing has been off and when the ball is delivered and catchable it doesn't happen; sooooo. This enables us to get to our good football where everyone is playing their best football... Hopefully it begins Sunday! Go Giants!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drez View Post
                            I can't listen right now, what did he say that indicated the Giants were spoiled?
                            he was just saying that giant fans are a little spoiled because we are used to the giants picking on the dallas corners and what not. but this year the cowboys have really good corners and that most of our struggles on offense are happening within the division. Nothing serious. I too feel we have a lot of improving to do. I only made the spoiled thread because of all the negative things that were being said after the game last week. but i agree we have a lot of improving to do. no one should be fired this team is working hard on improving and playing their hearts out. Dallas in my opinion is a very strong team if they get their heads together. And they displayed that last week.
                            Last edited by Marvelousmik; 11-02-2012, 01:09 PM.

~Big Mike~

Comment

Originally posted by GameTime View Post
                              Obviously needs some Adderall...lol maybe he could borrow some from Sash
                              "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Comment

Working...
                              X