Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Giants' Ahmad Bradshaw, Chase Blackburn Not Practicing Today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Giants' Ahmad Bradshaw, Chase Blackburn Not Practicing Today

    http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...l#incart_river

    Excerpt: "As expected, running back Ahmad Bradshaw (foot) isn't practicing today.

    Bradshaw is on a one-practice-per-week schedule and practiced yesterday. He's been on the routine the last couple weeks since injuring his foot against the 49ers and said yesterday he fully expects to play Sunday against the Steelers.

    On the other hand, linebackers Chase Blackburn (hamstring) and Jacquian Williams (knee) haven't practiced all week and almost surely will not play Sunday.

    Blackburn, the team's starting middle linebacker, hasn't missed a game this season and sustained his hamstring injury against the Cowboys last Sunday. Mark Herzlich will likely start in his place.

    For Williams, it would be the third straight game he's missed since injuring his knee against the 49ers.

    The other players on the injury report were on the field participating in some capacity during the media access period of practice this morning.

    Safety Kenny Phillips (knee), center David Baas (ankle/elbow), safety Antrel Rolle (concussion), and linebacker Keith Rivers (calf) were all practicing after being limited yesterday. Bear Pascoe (ankle) did not practice yesterday, but looked to be participating today.

    Wide receiver Victor Cruz (calf) and defensive tackle Rocky Bernard (quadriceps) were practicing after going full yesterday." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

  • #2
    Bradshaw..
    Mood: WOOF!

    Comment


    • #3
      Bradshaw's one day of practice is starting to wear thin. It has to affect his effectiveness on game day.
      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
        Bradshaw's one day of practice is starting to wear thin. It has to affect his effectiveness on game day.
        Yeah, I'm not liking this..
        Mood: WOOF!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
          Bradshaw's one day of practice is starting to wear thin. It has to affect his effectiveness on game day.
          Getting Bernard back would be a nice boost to the line.
          "Team sports are a different animal. They tap into deep seeded tribal instincts. Our team vs your team used to be our tribe vs your tribe. Winner takes all – land, plunder, women. You inherently care when you are aligned with a tribe/team. The players are interchangeable but team always stays the same." - JOESONDO from UG forum

          Comment


          • #6
            Jesus. let the guy miss a week. we can afford it.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
              http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...l#incart_river

              Excerpt: "As expected, running back Ahmad Bradshaw (foot) isn't practicing today.

              Bradshaw is on a one-practice-per-week schedule and practiced yesterday. He's been on the routine the last couple weeks since injuring his foot against the 49ers and said yesterday he fully expects to play Sunday against the Steelers.

              On the other hand, linebackers Chase Blackburn (hamstring) and Jacquian Williams (knee) haven't practiced all week and almost surely will not play Sunday.

              Blackburn, the team's starting middle linebacker, hasn't missed a game this season and sustained his hamstring injury against the Cowboys last Sunday. Mark Herzlich will likely start in his place.

              For Williams, it would be the third straight game he's missed since injuring his knee against the 49ers.

              The other players on the injury report were on the field participating in some capacity during the media access period of practice this morning.

              Safety Kenny Phillips (knee), center David Baas (ankle/elbow), safety Antrel Rolle (concussion), and linebacker Keith Rivers (calf) were all practicing after being limited yesterday. Bear Pascoe (ankle) did not practice yesterday, but looked to be participating today.

              Wide receiver Victor Cruz (calf) and defensive tackle Rocky Bernard (quadriceps) were practicing after going full yesterday." Read more...
              I have been disappointed with how much time Williams has missed this season. His knee injury must be pretty bad. I look forward to seeing how well Herzlich plays at mike for Chase.

              And Rivers, well another player that has been missing more time than us fans would like to see.

              Comment


              • #8
                Nice to hear that Rocky practiced? Will he be activated on Sunday? And if so who gets cut or moved to the PS?

                Comment


                • #9
                  It was cool for a year...or two. Just like it was cool for Plax...for a year.

                  But going on MULTIPLE YEARS of just about NEVER practicing is not fair. Either you are healthy and you practice, or you DONT PLAY.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by CowboysSuck View Post
                    It was cool for a year...or two. Just like it was cool for Plax...for a year.

                    But going on MULTIPLE YEARS of just about NEVER practicing is not fair. Either you are healthy and you practice, or you DONT PLAY.
                    Not to Worry........You know what that means ! Get Brown & Wilson Ready !

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by BillTheGreek View Post
                      Not to Worry........You know what that means ! Get Brown & Wilson Ready !
                      Please..I wish.
                      Mood: WOOF!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        On NFL 32 they were saying that they were real worried about his health and he really might not play....but we will see.
                        sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                          Bradshaw..
                          do we need to keep listing Bradshaw? Does he ever practice?
                          Football has been very, very good to us.
                          After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
                          But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

                          # of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

                          1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
                          2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
                          3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
                          4-New York Giants!!!
                          5-NE
                          Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

                          ***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Someone should tell Bradshaw that the game is being played in Pittsburgh.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I'm happy to see that Rocky will be back this week, even if it's just for 10-15 snaps his veteran presence on the field will be huge!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X