Travis Beckum and other stuff from Twitter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travis Beckum and other stuff from Twitter

Art Stapleton @art_stapleton: Travis Beckum says he has been taking 1st tm reps on offense & special teams this week, thinks he has good chance to get activated Sat #NYG

Art Stapleton @art_stapleton: Blackburn and Williams OUT, Rivers doubtful & Bradshaw/Phillips/Pascoe questionable #NYG

Do you think Travis Beckum will play vs Pittsburgh?
    Last edited by Rudy; 11-02-2012, 02:11 PM.
    Mood: WOOF!

Who are they cutting to activate Beckum?

Comment

Why is he taking first team reps?

Comment

Originally posted by giantsfan420 View Post
        Why is he taking first team reps?
        I'm trying to find other notes on him, but that's all they said. I'm not really sure it's kinda random actually.

Comment

Originally posted by Jahh View Post
          Who are they cutting to activate Beckum?
          I wish I could answer that.

Comment

didn't we have a 2nd round draft pick who has more talent?

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post
              didn't we have a 2nd round draft pick who has more talent?
              It's hard to answer because I don't know if he's going to see any action

I'm guessing he is because he's activated and practiced with the 1st team, but it wasn't a clear he's going to start, or he's not gonna start.

If he does start that's really weird, Randle should be getting touches.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                I wish I could answer that.
                I probably should've said, who do you think they will cut?

Comment

Originally posted by Jahh View Post
                  I probably should've said, who do you think they will cut?
                  Can't they place someone on IR?
                  I don't really know how these transactions work but I can't think of anyone worth cutting..well..David Diehl but that will never happen.

Comment

That should really jump start the running game
                    "Team sports are a different animal. They tap into deep seeded tribal instincts. Our team vs your team used to be our tribe vs your tribe. Winner takes all – land, plunder, women. You inherently care when you are aligned with a tribe/team. The players are interchangeable but team always stays the same." - JOESONDO from UG forum

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                      Can't they place someone on IR?
                      I don't really know how these transactions work but I can't think of anyone worth cutting..well..David Diehl but that will never happen.
                      They did that with Scott and we still have Hill to bring back after this game. I am thinking we may see J Williams and/or Ojomo his IR if they're serious about bringing Beckum back. I still think Beckum may be released or head to IR.
                      “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
                        They did that with Scott and we still have Hill to bring back after this game. I am thinking we may see J Williams and/or Ojomo his IR if they're serious about bringing Beckum back. I still think Beckum may be released or head to IR.
                        I wonder if Pascoe is in danger of getting cut. I think Ojomo may go because they have been seemingly using Kiwi more on the d-line.

Comment

Working...
                        X