its Offical... Blackburn out Herzlich in at MLB for Steelers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• its Offical... Blackburn out Herzlich in at MLB for Steelers

Blackburn is out Mark Herzlich is in on Sunday. Now everyone will see if Chase deserves to start or not with all the arguing that was happening over the MLB position. I really do hope Hertz does a good job for us though.

Originally posted by BigJ View Post
    Blackburn is out Mark Herzlich is in on Sunday. Now everyone will see if Chase deserves to start or not with all the arguing that was happening over the MLB position. I really do hope Hertz does a good job for us though.
    Link.....

Comment

Profootball talk. And I heard it over the radio on the way home. Ill get u the link though.

Comment

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...inst-steelers/

Comment

We dont have Chase, they dont have Polamalu. Ill take the trade off..

Im excited to see Herzlich start.

Comment

I dont think this is good for the defense, at least not for a couple weeks. Herz is essentially at rookie still at the starting role of MLB

Comment

I'm worried. He only played 15 snaps on defence this year.

Comment

Anybody know what the Giants record is with and without Blackburn at MLB ?

Comment

Originally posted by Atomic1 View Post
                  Anybody know what the Giants record is with and without Blackburn at MLB ?
                  No, but taking into consideration the last 16 games or so...we are wellllll abouve .500, if not somewhere around 13-3

Comment

Exactly... amazing how some people don't see it. When Blackburn returned last season the Defense became solid and has stayed solid. He is smart , physical and a natural born leader who leads by example. He isn't the fastest or the strongest but his positive energy is catchy.. I do also hope Herz plays great as he is part of the future and Seems to be a " Student " of Blackburn.

Comment

Well now we'll all see what Chase really is to us. Although I really hope Hertz steps up and plays great. If KP is healthy I think we'll be seeing a lot of 3 saftey sets but here's the problem. KP might not be ready, Rolle is banged up. Will Hill still suspended. As for LBs with speed so they don't have to always have Hertz in to cover Miller. Jwill isn't healthy at all this year. Rivers can't stay on the field its actually kind of ridicules haha. So Hertz will be on this field a lot I'm thinkin. I'm rootin for him!

Comment

Taking nothing away from Chase, but...Next man up, I believe Herz has it in him and do well when he is in. Remember, the Steelers base O has three WRs....

Comment

I like Herz a lot and think he has all the makings to be great except....He's always getting nicked up and can't seem to stay on the field. I'm rooting for him all the way though. Hopefully this is the beginning of something special.
                          "You killed my family, and I don't like that kind of thing."

Comment

Herzlich was a playmaker at BC, and if anyhting, he'll give up some big plays and make a big play or 2 to kinda camoflauge his errors, just like Chase.. There very similar players, except i think Herz is a tad more athletic.. I'm not worried at all.. Hes been learning for 2yrs, getting a few snaps and getting away from that terrible cancer more and more.. I almost would be surprised if Herz isn't a upgrade, sorry to say guys.. I love the splash plays from Blackburn, but hes a liablity on so many other plays, its not even funny..

Comment

^i agree I respect cb but I think our defense has to compensate for him in some ways. But but I think he's done a good job. I think herz could end up being special he has a higher ceiling

Comment

Working...
                              X