Chris Canty Fine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Canty Fine

I must have missed that play. Anyone remember him roughing the girl in the skirt.

Week 8 NFL Fines: #Giants DL Chris Canty was fined $15,750 for roughing the passer on #Cowboys QB Tony Romo.
    Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

Canty's all like "Okay I guess it's time to pay league dues now..."

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Canty hit Romo a few times hard and clean. I hate all of these stupid fines. Let them play some effing ball.

Comment

If Ronnie Lott and LT played today, they would never get to cash in a paycheck.

Comment

i believe he hit romo in the head on a play, the announcers commented on it and that no flag was thrown. that is probably what the fine is for.
          ELI + TE = ELITE

Comment

This game is starting to piss me off.... you can't hit the qb above the shoulder you can't hit below the knees....smh, it's a joke.
            sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

They have to placate Jerry.....

Comment

The league is getting ridiculous with these fines.

Comment

I think it was the hit that Romo took on the chin from Cantys shoulder pad.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
                    This game is starting to piss me off.... you can't hit the qb above the shoulder you can't hit below the knees....smh, it's a joke.
                    Never No hitting above shoulders . Lets play 2 hand touch............

Comment

Originally posted by Giant stuck in Texas View Post
                      I think it was the hit that Romo took on the chin from Cantys shoulder pad.
                      It's probably the one where Canty lowered his shoulder as Romo was trying to slide...or get away. I forgot.

The league needs to differentiate between intentional and unintentional head shots, especially when two players are committing to a motion at the same time.

A similar problem is also present in hockey: if a player is standing along the board with the puck, the defender can ram him. However, what a lot of these players do is they go for the puck, see a defender coming, and they turn their back to the defender at the last second. The reason being is that a defender is not allowed to hit the player, and if they do, chances are high they get called for boarding, a major for boarding - which also earns them a game ejection and possible suspensions/fines if the player is either writhing around on the ice in pain or is motionless.
                      For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

Comment

How do they determine the amount of these fines? Seems like a random number sometimes.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RN7kVYz7GS8

Pretty much sums it up

Comment

Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
                            TOTAL fines as of week 8 $845,750.00 Not including team fines. Where the heck is the NFLPA. Just a matter of time should I tackle him or let him go in case I get fined again.
                            Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

Comment

Working...
                            X