Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I feel good about this game, what are your predictions?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I feel good about this game, what are your predictions?

    I feel like we will win by 10 and the giants will play good football.
    Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

    ~Big Mike~


  • #2
    Here's what needs to happen Week 9 besides the Steelers-Giants game, Panthers beat the Redskins, Falcons beat the Cowboys Sunday Night special followed by the Saints beating the on Eagles on Monday Night

    Comment


    • #3
      I'd love to see some consistent play calling in the redzone. I really disliked how conservative we played, although dallas' defense played very well. I'm hoping they throw it more, and stop with the stupid 5 wide screen that everyone knows is coming.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Marvelousmik View Post
        I feel like we will win by 10 and the giants will play good football.
        I agree I think the Giants will play well and win the game playing for the NY/NJ area. Also as a bold prediction Beckum helps the Giants in the Redzone and scores a touchdown (if he is active).

        Comment


        • #5
          Bold prediction : they're gonna re-name the stadium Sack City. Giants win easy

          Comment


          • #6
            I predict lots of me yelling at my TV.
            #80

            Comment


            • #7
              Hard fought defensive battle

              Giants 19-17
              #80 Get Well Soon

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by FrankAE View Post
                Bold prediction : they're gonna re-name the stadium Sack City. Giants win easy

                coming today to a stadium ,near you! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaKYOPEOg-0

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Gmen2005 View Post
                  I'd love to see some consistent play calling in the redzone. I really disliked how conservative we played, although dallas' defense played very well. I'm hoping they throw it more, and stop with the stupid 5 wide screen that everyone knows is coming.
                  I don't know which play I hate more, this or our world famous shotgun draw

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    light it up!

                    Here is to the NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS! BIG BLUE! today, we add a huge piece to the bridge!


                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_wy...eature=related

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Based on the last two games and October ending I don't like this game but maybe they will play good today.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by tcseacliff View Post
                        Here is to the NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS! BIG BLUE! today, we add a huge piece to the bridge!


                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_wy...eature=related
                        COOL !!!!!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I feel that the G'men have the talent to win, with a hungry Steeler team coming in we may be in for a rude awakening!!!! I'm hopeful!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Steelers are 1-3 on the road and NYG has won 8 straight against AFC opponents (counting the SB). Got a good feeling about this game, too.

                            23-14 BLUE GUYS

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Captain Chaos View Post
                              I feel that the G'men have the talent to win, with a hungry Steeler team coming in we may be in for a rude awakening!!!! I'm hopeful!
                              "with a hungry Steeler team coming in"

                              Big Ben was quoted, telling his teamates he wants this Win so bad, he wants them to Step on Eli's Throat !

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X