Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I feel good about this game, what are your predictions?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel good about this game, what are your predictions?

I feel like we will win by 10 and the giants will play good football.
    Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Here's what needs to happen Week 9 besides the Steelers-Giants game, Panthers beat the Redskins, Falcons beat the Cowboys Sunday Night special followed by the Saints beating the on Eagles on Monday Night

Comment

I'd love to see some consistent play calling in the redzone. I really disliked how conservative we played, although dallas' defense played very well. I'm hoping they throw it more, and stop with the stupid 5 wide screen that everyone knows is coming.

Comment

Originally posted by Marvelousmik View Post
        I feel like we will win by 10 and the giants will play good football.
        I agree I think the Giants will play well and win the game playing for the NY/NJ area. Also as a bold prediction Beckum helps the Giants in the Redzone and scores a touchdown (if he is active).

Comment

Bold prediction : they're gonna re-name the stadium Sack City. Giants win easy

Comment

I predict lots of me yelling at my TV.

Comment

Hard fought defensive battle

Giants 19-17
              #80 Get Well Soon

Comment

Originally posted by FrankAE View Post
                Bold prediction : they're gonna re-name the stadium Sack City. Giants win easy

coming today to a stadium ,near you! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaKYOPEOg-0

Comment

Originally posted by Gmen2005 View Post
                  I'd love to see some consistent play calling in the redzone. I really disliked how conservative we played, although dallas' defense played very well. I'm hoping they throw it more, and stop with the stupid 5 wide screen that everyone knows is coming.
                  I don't know which play I hate more, this or our world famous shotgun draw

Comment

light it up!

Here is to the NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS! BIG BLUE! today, we add a huge piece to the bridge!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_wy...eature=related

Comment

Based on the last two games and October ending I don't like this game but maybe they will play good today.

Comment

Originally posted by tcseacliff View Post
                        Here is to the NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS! BIG BLUE! today, we add a huge piece to the bridge!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_wy...eature=related
                        COOL !!!!!

Comment

I feel that the G'men have the talent to win, with a hungry Steeler team coming in we may be in for a rude awakening!!!! I'm hopeful!

Comment

Steelers are 1-3 on the road and NYG has won 8 straight against AFC opponents (counting the SB). Got a good feeling about this game, too.

23-14 BLUE GUYS

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Chaos View Post
                              I feel that the G'men have the talent to win, with a hungry Steeler team coming in we may be in for a rude awakening!!!! I'm hopeful!
                              "with a hungry Steeler team coming in"

Big Ben was quoted, telling his teamates he wants this Win so bad, he wants them to Step on Eli's Throat !

Comment

Working...
                              X