Hey Coach, Seriously- Do you think you could play Andre Brown today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Coach, Seriously- Do you think you could play Andre Brown today

Waddayathink Tom.........could you find it in your heart to spare mine and give us a laugher

I would love to see a little more balance between our three headed monster 15 - 10 - 5 carries for Bradshaw, Brown, and Wilson!

Comment

Wilson I can do without until he learns to have some patience........I do not want to see Bradshaw start.......hes not a starter, hes a finisher

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Chaos View Post
        I would love to see a little more balance between our three headed monster 15 - 10 - 5 carries for Bradshaw, Brown, and Wilson!
        1+

Comment

Ye..good luck with that.

Comment

This is the ONLY year in recent memory that we arent featuring a 2 or 3 back rotation. Im so ****ing confused and pissed off, especially considering our #2 and #3 backs have more talent then weve ever had in those slots. WTF TOM?!?!

Comment

i hope Brown can get several touches today! if rather hope Bradshaw is running well today and let Brown get touches in spot situations!
              sigpic

Comment

Would Rather See Wilson,

Comment

I'd rather wait and see what AB does today first. If he sucks *****, he needs to be benched for the rest of the game though

Comment

With Diehl playing it wont matter who is back there

Comment

Originally posted by Redeyejedi View Post
                      With Diehl playing it wont matter who is back there
                      ehh so true.
                      sigpic

Comment

I really think Coughlin is an appeaser.........he is intimidated by the ailing Bradshaw

Comment

Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
                          I really think Coughlin is an appeaser.........he is intimidated by the ailing Bradshaw
                          You have to be kidding me, not even you could possibly think that is true

Comment

Sightings of Brown .......

Comment

That 3rd and 1 showed why Brown is better than Bradshaw right now. Ahmad would have either run up te back of te guard or tried to bounce it all the way outside. Brown sidestepped and picked a hole for a gain of 8. Brown should have 1/2 the carries minimum at this point.

Comment

Working...
                              X