This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why was my post deleted???

I dont know whats going on. Everyone has posted about Plax. Why was my post deleted?

Re: Why was my post deleted???

you touch yourself

Comment

what???????????? And you dont???

Comment

[quote user="delayofgame"]you touch yourself
        [/quote]

LMFAO

Comment

[quote user="53canton"]I dont know whats going on. Everyone has posted about Plax. Why was my post deleted?[/quote]

Pierce got rid of it for ya!

Comment

[quote user="SEC105"]

[quote user="53canton"]I dont know whats going on. Everyone has posted about Plax. Why was my post deleted?[/quote]

Pierce got rid of it for ya!

[/quote]

LOL, you guys are on fire.

Comment

Mine got deleted too. I think mine was because it started getting into heavy discussions about the 2nd amendment. I am not sure what your post was about but if it went in that direction that is probably what happened.

I bELIeve in February 4, 2018.

Comment

[quote user="delayofgame"]you touch yourself
                [/quote]
                LOL

Comment

Why is it when someone puts up a useless thread and it gets deleted they feel the need to make another one just to make the mods do it twice. no wonder the mods can't get things under control.

Comment

who said it was useless? Who the fek are you anyway?

Comment

[quote user="53canton"]who said it was useless? Who the fek are you anyway?[/quote]
                      He is Eli's favorite penalty.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="delayofgame"]you touch yourself
                        [/quote]
                        LOL

[/quote]

LOL right back at you 4417. Looks kinda like the guy [with the long hair]in the movie "Clerks 2" who hangs outside the store all day

Comment

[quote user="53canton"]who said it was useless? Who the fek are you anyway?[/quote]
                          Another plex thread is usefull how?

Comment

Was it about Plax?

If so, Tommy_Ribbs made a thread saying the abundant discussion on the subject became out of control and opened a pinned thread. I cannot say I disagree with him and the other mods on this 1 because it is impossible to get any other topics to stick and speak of anything else - and everybody know I am usually for less moderation on topics pertaining to Giants Football.

I am not trying to claim your thread in particular was not of use or new information (I did not read it either). From everything I remember reading from you, they are usually articulate thoughts worthy of reading.

Comment

[quote user="delayofgame"]Why is it when someone puts up a useless thread and it gets deleted they feel the need to make another one just to make the mods do it twice. no wonder the mods can't get things under control.
                              [/quote]Keep in mind you're the ball feeler who got not only deleted multiple times, but has been IP banned twice.

I don't see the logic in going out of your way to not only hide your identity, but post through a proxy to avoid further bans.

This is probably what's currently going on in that pea-brain of yours http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmCug0rr27w

Comment

Working...
                              X