Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game over. Mid season slump is in full swing.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game over. Mid season slump is in full swing.

The real Eli is back. The D is getting pushed around. Giants can't run. There is no way Gilbride is going to adjust to the Steelers. ****ing ****!!!

this is funny but whether we win or lose today I dont believe we are swooning this season

Comment

Originally posted by HAMMERHEDD View Post
      The real Eli is back. The D is getting pushed around. Giants can't run. There is no way Gilbride is going to adjust to the Steelers. ****ing ****!!!
      stop posting here you ****ing idiot

Comment

The Giants needed a bogus penalty and a gift TD to tie. They suck.

Comment

You'd never be called a "glass-half-full" type of guy, would you?

Comment

Bad first half... but this is an overreaction, they will win this game
            My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

Originally posted by Kendo15 View Post
              You'd never be called a "glass-half-full" type of guy, would you?
              The glass is always full, if half taken up by water the other half by air
              My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

Originally posted by GMENAGAIN View Post
                stop posting here you ****ing idiot
                This
                ALL IN!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by brad View Post
                  The glass is always full, if half taken up by water the other half by air
                  Everyone's a wise guy . . . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Kendo15 View Post
                    Everyone's a wise guy . . . . .
                    LOL

Comment

Working...
                    X