Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My God Phil Simms is so anti Giants... listening to him you would think he was an ex

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My God Phil Simms is so anti Giants... listening to him you would think he was an ex

Cowboy....

Makes an excuse why Miller didn't catch the ball, constantly bashing Eli, going against every single call that gos our way.... sickening that the only Giant that sticks up for us(in a non-homer way is Michael Strahan).....

Shut up Phil...
    "Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

I have no clue what you're talking about, Simms is very pro-GiantThe refs gave us a TD there honestly

Comment

That TD was a pure gift from the refs. It wasn't the least bit legit

Phil is anti-Giants? Give me some of what you're smoking. The guy can't blatantly slobber all over them. He gets paid to be objective, and he is.
      The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Originally posted by Die-Hard View Post

Phil is anti-Giants? Give me some of what you're smoking. The guy can't blatantly slobber all over them. He gets paid to be objective, and he is.
        Never said it was.

He's slobbering over the Steelers and criticizing everything we do.

Comment

I dont hear the anti-Giants bias you speak of. And bash Eli? When?

BTW Strahan is NOT a commentator, he can be a homer all he wants

Comment

Originally posted by NYG4lifeNYK View Post
            Never said it was.

He's slobbering over the Steelers and criticizing everything we do.
            Maybe because they're not playing particularly well, and the Steelers are? Did you consider that?
            The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

Another kneejerk reaction thread brought to you by NYG4life

Comment

He just admitted he was wrong and corrected himself.

Comment

Couldn't have said it better . . . don't see how that was a fumble. i'll take it though!

Comment

He may not be anti-Giants but the way he's explaining everything and the comments he makes makes it seem that way.

Oh and he just said the ref made the right call after looking at it again.(on our defensive TD by Boley)

Comment

I've never seen the officials make as many blatantly bad calls in favor of any team as much as they do the Giants. Just throw flags on the other team's defense until the Giants score. And even if they don't score, give 'em a TD anyway. And I thought the temp officials were bad. At least they had inexperience as an excuse.

Comment

This is fact.

Comment

Originally posted by nygiantssuk View Post
                          I've never seen the officials make as many blatantly bad calls in favor of any team as much as they do the Giants. Just throw flags on the other team's defense until the Giants score. And even if they don't score, give 'em a TD anyway. And I thought the temp officials were bad. At least they had inexperience as an excuse.
                          Guess the refs don't like the fact that you have a rapist for a qb

Comment

Originally posted by nygiantssuk View Post
                            Seriously?

Comment

Stop overreacting. He has been VERY complimentary of the Giants. He is also honest, at 1st glance I did not think the fumble TD was the right call either.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X