Coaching

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coaching

This is disgusting I feel like I'm watching the jets. I am so sick if this **** play calling I really wish bad things for killdrive. I have never seen a coach at the NFL level that can not make an adjustment if the original game plan doesn't work this has been going on ever since killdrive got here. And is it just me or do we not even try to throw the ball anymore? I killdrive does absolutely nothing to get eli into rythem. Run run deep pass is that all this fat clown knows how to call. Sorry to be so negative I am just so sick and tired of this **** its been 3 weeks of absolute garbage and if it wasn't for the defenses we would be 0 for 3 the last three weeks.

Originally posted by rickb30 View Post
    This is disgusting I feel like I'm watching the jets. I am so sick if this **** play calling I really wish bad things for killdrive. I have never seen a coach at the NFL level that can not make an adjustment if the original game plan doesn't work this has been going on ever since killdrive got here. And is it just me or do we not even try to throw the ball anymore? I killdrive does absolutely nothing to get eli into rythem. Run run deep pass is that all this fat clown knows how to call. Sorry to be so negative I am just so sick and tired of this **** its been 3 weeks of absolute garbage and if it wasn't for the defenses we would be 0 for 3 the last three weeks.
    It's bad right now, but let's see what we can do with the next possession. The coaching staff know changes are necessary at this point.
    Lets go, Giants!

Comment

Originally posted by nycisgreat View Post
      It's bad right now, but let's see what we can do with the next possession. The coaching staff know changes are necessary at this point.
      this coaching staff doesn't have a clue

Comment

DON'T BLAME THE COACHING. THEY ARE DOING EVERYTHING IN THEIR POWER TO CORRECT THE PROBLEM, WE ARE 6-2
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
          DON'T BLAME THE COACHING. THEY ARE DOING EVERYTHING IN THEIR POWER TO CORRECT THE PROBLEM, WE ARE 6-2
          we are a lucky 6-2,,to think the coaching has anything to do with it is just ridiculous.

Comment

coaching, herzlich, elis balls in the dirt, and diehl are killing us.

Gonna miss the big guy. rofl.

Comment

Originally posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
              we are a lucky 6-2,,to think the coaching has anything to do with it is just ridiculous.
              but the stats say we are the 2nd ranked offensive team, regardless of the FG's. Spoiled.
              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

This whole coaching staff is a joke and should've been fired years ago.

Comment

How dare you question the coaching staff? We won a superbowl last year

Comment

Diehl's mistakes cost then 6 points at the end of the half and his inability to block anyone in the 4th quarter lost this game.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeyMike01 View Post
                      This whole coaching staff is a joke and should've been fired years ago.
                      This is a bad coached game, but that's a bit much.

Comment

Originally posted by ELI_HOF_NYG View Post
                        this coaching staff doesn't have a clue
                        I can't argue you with you at all. It is really fitting for Deihl to get beat and cost us the lost. Deihl sucks.
                        Lets go, Giants!

Comment

It has been bad offensive coaching for 3 weeks. Killdrive won't allow eli to throw the ball enough to get out of his slump,which let's be honest is mostly killdrives fault to begin with. His offense does not allow eli to get into rythem

Comment

Working...
                          X