Diehl needs to now officially sit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diehl needs to now officially sit

He would be great as a fill in for spot duty but his days of starting are over...Locklear should be back next week as a starter...too much pressure coming from his side

Locklear should never have been benched.

Comment

Diehl sucked the 1st 2 weeks before he got hurt. Its a ****ing joke that he regained his spot that he never deserved in the 1st place.

Comment

This player is a joke. Period. Bring back Locklear and quickly please.

Comment

The fumble on Eli was because of Diehl being ****ty. I hope that is the answer the coaches need to bench Diehl and use him as a jumbo tackle.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBlue wins View Post
            The fumble on Eli was because of Diehl being ****ty. I hope that is the answer the coaches need to bench Diehl and use him as a jumbo tackle.

Would seem to be the right thing to do but you know TC .
            Bill Loyal to the NYG logo

Comment

150% of the blame is on Deihl in my opinion

Comment

Wasn't Diehl due a big roster bonus this year too?

Comment

What are you guys talking about, David Diehl is the best Giants Tackle. He just had a bad game. I mean don't you guys trust Coughlin decisions?

Comment

He's pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Juanito View Post
                      Locklear should never have been benched.
                      You've got that right buddy. Always roll with the hot hand
                      We all that we got!

Comment

Diehl?

Why is he still starting? This dude is a scrub. He can't run block nor pass block. WTF ia wrong with the coaching staff? Can they not see how inempt he is?

Comment

I dont blame Diehl. I blame TC and or Gilbride, Why the hell did they mess with what was working? And then when DD clearly wasn't getting the job done, Why the hell didnt they pull him. SMFH. TC I love you but your F'd up this week starting DD.

also Gilbride and Eli, stop throwing so deep on 3rd and 1. Run it or curl it or slant it. Stop running go routes and deep curls. It works sometime but dude we converted 0 3rd downs tonight. Simply not acceptable.

The Red Zone Offense. GTFOH with this crap. Stop running draws and do some play action bootlegs to Bennet or slants to cruz. Post's to Nicks etc.

Damn. and ELI what the hell is up with your right now? no TD's in 2 weeks, picks, bad thrown balls etc. Step you sh#t up man. I love you but crap. If you didn't play like crap we may have won man. Nicks you too.

Didn't deserve to win this game at all. but Im not placing so much blame on DD for that.

Comment

Originally posted by sharick88 View Post
                            You've got that right buddy. Always roll with the hot hand
                            I 2nd that---if it isnt broke, don't fix it. Diehl, like Bradshaw, is done as quality starters at their respective positions

Comment

Diehl is a f***** useless c****. Nuff said.

Comment

Working...
                              X