Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3rd and 9 and they leave a guy WIDE open!?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd and 9 and they leave a guy WIDE open!?

how??????

Hosley got worked thats how.

Comment

horrible!!

Comment

Our secondary is completely incompetent and clueless! They have no idea how to cover a receiver in crucial situations!

Comment

i have no idea what Hosley was doing there. Jason Sehorn now at age 46 could have done better....wow

Comment

Scary bad..................................... really

Comment

Hosley had him covered, ran away from him, then stood there looking clueless. Hosley has really done aboslutely nothing except give up yrdag and make mistakes

Comment

Prince played bad also

Comment

You could see it coming when Pittsburgh scored their last touchdown: Big Ben was finding receivers wide open.

Am I surprised he threw it at that point? Absolutely not.
                  For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

Comment

Hosely probably thought it was zone since we pretty much played zone defense all game and got confused that it was man coverage who could blame him hes a rookie mistakes will be made.

Comment

Prince and Jayron's youth and inexperience has showed up these past 2 weeks. There's gonna be growing pains.

We should never have been in the position for it to come down to that. Crappy offense again and vomit-inducing ST coverage.

Comment

Originally posted by SackingMyths View Post
                        Prince and Jayron's youth and inexperience has showed up these past 2 weeks. There's gonna be growing pains.

We should never have been in the position for it to come down to that. Crappy offense again and vomit-inducing ST coverage.
                        It was a 3rd and 9. Most defenses would salivate at a situation like that.

And I don't think they would allow a run for over 10 yards after that.
                        For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

Comment

Hosley did get worked. Second thing was absolutely no pressure. No bump attempt at the line. If there is a time to blitz it is there. Happened earlier with Prince being ten yards off the WR when they ran a simple button hook for a first down.

Comment

If you give Ben time he will torch you.

Comment

Originally posted by 53canton View Post
                              how??????
                              Did you really expect anything different? And that's not a sarcastic question.

Comment

Working...
                              X