Cut Mark Herzlich immediately.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cut Mark Herzlich immediately.

Nice story, glad the guy recovered from cancer, he's a flat out terrible football player.

The Steelers picked us apart across the middle all day long. He was a flat out disgrace on the football field today.

Fewell was very disappointing in not figuring out a way to draw up a defense without him on the field.

He was atrocious in every sense of the word. If he ever see the field for us again as anything but a special teamer I will be EXTREMELY p*ssed off. He cost us this game by being the weak link in the chain all game long.

In his defense, the guy was an undrafted FA. He looked good last year against the run at least. He did look awful today in all phases.

Comment

Glad I wasnt the only one seeing this. Man, I hope he improves from this.

Comment

Originally posted by shockeyisjesus View Post
        Nice story, glad the guy recovered from cancer, he's a flat out terrible football player.

The Steelers picked us apart across the middle all day long. He was a flat out disgrace on the football field today.

Fewell was very disappointing in not figuring out a way to draw up a defense without him on the field.

He was atrocious in every sense of the word. If he ever see the field for us again as anything but a special teamer I will be EXTREMELY p*ssed off. He cost us this game by being the weak link in the chain all game long.
        You need to be committed.
        sigpic

Comment

Maybe its time to stop babying Rivers and get him out there too. The guy does produce when he's out there.

Comment

Rivers is never healthy.

Comment

HERZLICH was....BAD. flatout AWFUL

Comment

All the Chase haters are gone now. Lol. I kept saying, Herz does not look good in there. But we have no other option.
                WE ALREADY HAVE A GREAT RUNNING BACK:

Comment

Originally posted by 53canton View Post
                  Rivers is never healthy.
                  This

Comment

Originally posted by BG61 View Post
                    In his defense, the guy was an undrafted FA. He looked good last year against the run at least. He did look awful today in all phases.
                    He sucked last year too. Remember when he gave up that passing touchdown because he followed the shallow route??

Comment

Giants are predictable. You can throw up the middle and they can't stop it. Cowboys did it all day against us. It's just bad defense.

Comment

I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

The Giants linebacking flat out stinks. Kiwi is NOT a LB. Herzlich has no instincts and get ever get off a block. Oh yeah he stinks in coverage too

Comment

It's that stupid #ss haircut. Grow up. He stinks.
                            Just when I don't think it can get any worse, I think of you Ray. I have been to the abyss....thank you for helping me stay positive.

Comment

Originally posted by BG61 View Post
                              Maybe its time to stop babying Rivers and get him out there too. The guy does produce when he's out there.
                              Babying?
                              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Working...
                              X