hakeem nicks...kind of sucks?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hakeem nicks...kind of sucks?

Hate me if you want, but he hasnt done a damn thing since coming back.

hahaha it's funny because it so flippin true.
    ​​​

Comment

This man is injured and is trying to recover.
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

You are a total ****ing idiot.

Comment

Randle is a bust

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
            This man is injured and is trying to recover.
            This....

But with that being said, he needs to stop BS'n to the media saying he's 90 to 95% ready. He's playing exactly like Plax did in 08 before the gun shots.

Comment

Originally posted by GMENAGAIN View Post
              You are a total ****ing idiot.
              Post his stat line for us all to see. Football is a "what have you done for me lately" game and he has done NOTHING!!!

Comment

Nicks needs to be 100% to be effective. He should rest as much as needs to because his presence is hurting the team. He can't get any separation at all and he is practically useless on the field.

Comment

Originally posted by EliDaMANning View Post
                  Nicks needs to be 100% to be effective. He should rest as much as needs to because his presence is hurting the team. He can't get any separation at all and he is practically useless on the field.
                  ^this

I love Nicks. He is part of the future no doubt but in 3 games he hasnt been remotely open for Eli and teams are doubling Cruz and nowthey are doubling...Hixon?

Comment

Originally posted by EliDaMANning View Post
                    ^this

I love Nicks. He is part of the future no doubt but in 3 games he hasnt been remotely open for Eli and teams are doubling Cruz and nowthey are doubling...Hixon?

Comment

I'll say its more because he is not healthy but other posters insist he was just resting and is 100%. I knew he wasn't ok from the first game.

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                        I'll say its more because he is not healthy but other posters insist he was just resting and is 100%. I knew he wasn't ok from the first game.
                        THIS

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

Originally posted by VBGiantsFan View Post
                          He is horrible we should release him and sign Terrell Owens

Comment

Originally posted by VBGiantsFan View Post
                            when has anyone been a 100% directly after a major injury ???

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Comment

Nicks is soft. been soft for 4 years. can't play thru injuries. if he's not in perfect health, he's useless. that hit Cruz took would've sent Nicks to season ending IR probably. Say what you will about Plax, but that dude showed up weekly. and often on one leg. Cruz needs to get paid. If Nicks wants to go to Carolina so badly, (as he has said), I'm not sure I'd hold the team hostage to keep him. I'd use that money to strengthen other areas. like linebacker. and replacing Osi and Tuck. (Though Tuck played ok today)

Comment

Working...
                              X