Let's play the blame game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's play the blame game

I blame TC for going to David Diehl when our OLine was more than doing their thing when Diehl was out. I just knew it was going to come down to him ****ing up and unfortunately, I was right.
    sigpic

Bradshaw

Comment

I put all blame on the coaching staff.

If I'm flamed for this oh well.
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by sharick88 View Post
        I blame TC for going to David Diehl when our OLine was more than doing their thing when Diehl was out. I just knew it was going to come down to him ****ing up and unfortunately, I was right.
        Couldn't agree with you more.

Comment

Everyone who isn't Weatherford.
          ​​​

Comment

I agree. AWFUL move. pathetic move. We ALL saw this coming. Diehl is washed up. I cant believe he started. I could name a handful of plays that could arguably have cost us the game due to his ***. im pissed.

Comment

even without DD we still couldnt score td's on offense so ill go with mustache man and his side kick boy wonder

Comment

DD was part of the problem, but not all of it. Eli was making some horrible throws today and there was a few passes that receivers should have caught. I would award the blame to the entire offense today.
                My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

false start put us out of FG range. more than a couple pressure than made Eli get sacked/rush the throw/throw a pick. Just unbelivable move. UNBELIABLE i am so pissed holy ****

Comment

the blame goes to everybody out there today.
                    sigpic

Comment

Diehl
                      Killdrive
                      Coughlin
                      Hosley

Comment

.David Diehl.

Usual crappy secondary.

Comment

Originally posted by brad View Post
                          DD was part of the problem, but not all of it. Eli was making some horrible throws today and there was a few passes that receivers should have caught. I would award the blame to the entire offense today.
                          To a fault, but Eli makes throws when guys aren't in his face all game. No coincidence how they were in his face Week 1, the 1st half of Week 2, then it stopped, and then all of a sudden starts again today.

Comment

For all your Diehl bashing comments go to the put Locklear back in thread i started. Come on its only a couple of clicks away.
                            ​​​

Comment

Originally posted by CowboysSuck View Post
                              I agree. AWFUL move. pathetic move. We ALL saw this coming. Diehl is washed up. I cant believe he started. I could name a handful of plays that could arguably have cost us the game due to his ***. im pissed.
                              His run blocking was awful and his pass protection was equally bad. He needed TE or RB help pratically all game. I just don't get why people on this team get their jobs back automatically when they return from injury. It was O Hara a few years back and now this bull****
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X