Official 2nd half of season collapse thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official 2nd half of season collapse thread

Well its November fellas..... seen it before 6-2 then the fun starts...... will the giants recover ..or will it continue ?

Oh it's officially on. At least I'm so used to it I'm really not that upset. I really didn't expect the to win today and from the start of the game they looked bad.

Comment

If we lose next week, it's on.

Comment

I hope the cowboys lose

Comment

It's on but the NFC east sucks this year so we might get into the playoffs and get our ***** kicked

Comment

I never would've pictured this.. it was building to this.. the redskins, cowboys, it all lead right up to this fiasco, but I did not expect our offense to be this ****ty, eli was terrible, gilbride is a ****ing idiot.
            sigpic

Comment

Can we re-name this the official fairweather ******-bag fan thread????

Comment

Originally posted by Overdrive92 View Post
                If we lose next week, it's on.
                No, it's on. It's the second half and they primed us for it with the last two games. That and all the crying by guys about the Steelers holding and grabbing. Lol. They didn't even play them yet and hey where making excuses.

Comment

We lost to a great team today. I'm not too upset about it. We lose to the bengals next week, I will start being concerned about another midseason tank job
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GMENAGAIN View Post
                    LMMFAO
                    sigpic

Comment

You mean the Realists Thread?

Comment

Yeah lets bash the players who were displaced from their homes and have their apartments and homes destroyed. They arent robots I expected a poor performance

Comment

Dude im hoping for the best... its just happened every year for the last few years so i made a thread on it...... I just wanted thoughts if posters tought it would be another collapse or would they pick it up

Comment

Originally posted by sharick88 View Post
                            We lost to a great team today. I'm not too upset about it. We lose to the bengals next week, I will start being concerned about another midseason tank job
                            Yes, the Steelers are a good football team, which is why I am worried. The Giants have some of those in their schedule (Falcons, Packers, Saints offense, division games and Ravens at Baltimore). This loss was overdue, as we have seen the third consecutive lackluster effort in general by this team.

Comment

there is a huge difference between fairweather and being a realist.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X