Giants people I want gone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants people I want gone

Rolle, he's mouth doesn't back up his play. Fewell needs to go. Mara STOP being so cheap pay Spags the money. Gilbride, do I really need to say why. Coughlin, he can't motive the team in the second half. Reese doesn't get a pass either, he is suppose to build this team to be deep. That's basically the whole front office.

With all that, Giants weren't suppose to be any good this season with all the injuries.

Re: Giants people I want gone

how can you not say Aaron Ross? grossman picked on him all game. he couldn't cover a high school WR

Comment

[quote user="HeGoesDeep"]how can you not say Aaron Ross? grossman picked on him all game. he couldn't cover a high school WR[/quote]I don't need to say Ross because we all know he's a FA and the Giants won't be resigning him.

Comment

[quote user="comebacktiki"]Rolle, he's mouth doesn't back up his play. Fewell needs to go. Mara STOP being so cheap pay Spags the money. Gilbride, do I really need to say why. Coughlin, he can't motive the team in the second half. Reese doesn't get a pass either, he is suppose to build this team to be deep. That's basically the whole front office.

With all that, Giants weren't suppose to be any good this season with all the injuries.[/quote]

I dont get why people think that Tom Couglin needs to motivate his players?? Their not in freaking pee wee or high school. They are professional athlete that shouldn't need motivation to do thier JOB that their paid to do
        They said Brady and the Patriots couldn't be beat, Eli did it twice, how's that for Elite?

Comment

Rolle is really not that good and makes lots of money. Seems like an easy call to me. With the money they save by cutting him they can rebuild the OL. Then draft LB's and CB's. Give Prince a chance people. he was thrown to the dogs because they are so depleted.

Comment

Nicks, JPP, and Cruz will all save Reese's job

Comment

[quote user="NYGFaninILL"][quote user="comebacktiki"]Rolle, he's mouth doesn't back up his play. Fewell needs to go. Mara STOP being so cheap pay Spags the money. Gilbride, do I really need to say why. Coughlin, he can't motive the team in the second half. Reese doesn't get a pass either, he is suppose to build this team to be deep. That's basically the whole front office.

With all that, Giants weren't suppose to be any good this season with all the injuries.[/quote]

I dont get why people think that Tom Couglin needs to motivate his players?? Their not in freaking pee wee or high school. They are professional athlete that shouldn't need motivation to do thier JOB that their paid to do[/quote]

Then why have coaches at all? This same logic is the reason TC wasn't fired after last season, and look what happened.

Comment

Frankly, it would be easier to list the people I DON"T want gone.
                I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

Comment

[quote user="NYGFaninILL"][quote user="comebacktiki"]Rolle, he's mouth doesn't back up his play. Fewell needs to go. Mara STOP being so cheap pay Spags the money. Gilbride, do I really need to say why. Coughlin, he can't motive the team in the second half. Reese doesn't get a pass either, he is suppose to build this team to be deep. That's basically the whole front office.

I dont get why people think that Tom Couglin needs to motivate his players?? Their not in freaking pee wee or high school. They are professional athlete that shouldn't need motivation to do thier JOB that their paid to do[/quote]Even professional athletes need to a motivation talk sometimes. Just you, me and every one else, sometimes need a motivation tool to get us through work, that being a Christmas bonus, an office party and etc. If you get what I mean.

Comment

I DO NOT WANT THIS STAFF TO COMEBACK!!! FIRE THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!! h0rrible loss

Comment

Trade Osi and bring Kiwi back to the DL, get a real LB'er in the offseason. My dream LB pick up would be Mario Williams (yes he's 3-4 LB'er but he is an awesome d player].

Comment

Working...
                      X