This is a pathetic stat!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is a pathetic stat!

The offense is beyond awful thats obvious. But this is just pathetic.....check this out. Eli manning has thrown 1 TD pass in 15 quarters!
    sigpic"Remain in what you are, the center of your life
    You made it to this point no one can tell you how..." Gojira-Vacuity

Eli also had his worst game statistically since 2010.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Get this stat:

we had 3 posessions in the 4th quarter. And we also had 3 3and outs. now that is atrocious!!!

Comment

Add 5 picks to that. I love Eli, but it's starting to get to the point where he's not even having a good season, not just a few bad games.

Comment

WE RAN A TOTAL OF 9 PLAYS IN THE 4TH QUARTER lol..... nine plays? ahahahahahaha
          Last edited by CowboysSuck; 11-04-2012, 08:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Down-lifer View Post
            Add 5 picks to that. I love Eli, but it's starting to get to the point where he's not even having a good season, not just a few bad games.
            It's not just him, it's everyone especially on the offense.
            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Originally posted by CowboysSuck View Post
              Get this stat:

we had 3 posessions in the 4th quarter. And we also had 3 3and outs. now that is atrocious!!!
              Yes, that's atrocious! But not as atrocious as Eli's play the past 15 quarters.

Comment

this offense is totally missing the last 3-4 games. Eli and his mates better get into some kind of groove soon. i cant take much more of this.
                sigpic

Comment

the entire offense is a joke. if we have a couple good drives, we take away time from the Steelers and they score at least 10 points less. we are so inept at offense its scary.

JPP continues to be the ONLY bright spot on this team.

Comment

ESPN making excuses for us SMH

Comment

WE RAN A TOTAL OF 9 PLAYS IN THE 4TH QUARTER lol..... nine plays? ahahahahahaha
                      Dude, this is starting to scare me now! And I'm always optimistic.

Comment

What did they say Gmen?

Comment

No doubt about it. Eli is stinking up the joint right now. He has been off.
                          sigpic

Comment

We lost this game because of the offense. I put it on Eli because he is the leader and he needs to pick his game up!

Comment

Get this stat:

Wow, that is crazy. Time of possession in this game at one point was 2 to 1. Our defense was gassed. They were on the field to long. 3 and out of 3 separate possession. You can't put this on the defense. The defense damn near played the entire four qtr. I have never seen anything like this before. Sicking. But the Deihl thing bothers me. He should've never played at all. He is a jumbo package player only.
                              Lets go, Giants!

Comment

Working...
                              X