Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eli's been playing like a real bum lately!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
    No, this guy has just been a downright *****. You know me, I'll debate respectfully with the best of them.
    I have respect for you're knowledge of the game and the giants

Comment

• Originally posted by sewy18 View Post
      I sort of agree ...You don't see Tom Brady ,Aaron rodgers or Drew Brees have 4 terrible games in a row do you ?
      I'd say you got us there. No, I have never seen Tom Brady ,Aaron rodgers or Drew Brees all have 4 bad games all at the same time.

But one of them at a time? Yeah, of course.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
        Speak for yourself. I like Harooni and if he creeps you out I'm thinking maybe you just might not be getting it.
        I am speaking for myself...and I get it, I just wish it would be done on a more appropriate website for that..to each there own I guess, it gets kind of old.

Comment

• Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
          I actually respect your opinion rosey, Im just bustin chops, that fake giant fan more-head is a different story
          Yeah, I hate his fake fandom. I really, really hate how he watches all the games, reads about them constantly, lives and dies on the results and remembers individual arcane plays for like 30 years in order to further trick us into thinking he's an actual Giants fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
            No you are so wrong it's not even funny I have battled with MS about Eli being a HOFer. My first post I made here was supporting Eli and I got blasted all day for it.. You think I give two ****s what you think Rusty really. You can ask anyone on here I have support Eli to the fullest. People are saying bench I came out and supported. I''m not even going to try to defend his play the last couple of weeks cause that would be stupid. I don't know what you problem is but you need to get off your high horse like your the only supporter of Eli. He is one of the elite still but how...how can anyone defend his play lately?? Now it's not only on him but he deserves some blame too for this slump the whole offense has been in. Stop being a homer take off the glasses and realize that he hasn't been playing at the level I know and you know he could and should be playing at. You are the very definition of a homer fan.
            "how can anyone defend his play lately"

I cant either.

Its not being 2 face to criticize Eli's play as of late. Even is body language looks bummy and it is affecting the offense. Plus, he has been crazy inaccurate; throwing hi, behind or just complete ducks. These fans that feel like Eli should be left alone and given a pat on the back have got to be crazy. Its not right to be a Championship team with an "Elte" QB and look this bad and lose to middling Cincy team when the Eagles and Cowboys are playing each other when the G had a 2 game lead in the DIV. They wont step up until the record is 6 and 6 which is sad.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
              All this losing by the Giants is making you guys argue. TEARING US APART!
              LOL - what about the children!

Comment

• Originally posted by NYGabriel View Post
                It's sad but Eli is not a top QB. He's not a Brees, Rodgers or Brady. I've watched a lot of football and I haven't seen an elite QB stink this badly. The good ones rarely have 2 bad games in a row. When was the last time Brees or Brady didn't throw a touchdown in a game let alone three games in a row?

I'm intrigued by your scientific approach.

Comment

I am speaking for myself...and I get it, I just wish it would be done on a more appropriate website for that..to each there own I guess, it gets kind of old.
                  I think he's funny. And that's pretty rare around here.

Comment

• comments like that make me sick

Originally posted by BurnerNYG View Post
                    I can't blame nobody but him and the offense. He's gonna get our receivers killed too with all those high balls. I got a real love/hate thing with that dude. I'm sorry!
                    Ask yourself why he is playing so terrible. pressure, dropped passes, third and long, no run game, and finally no offensive creativity. You want to blame someone blame KG and TC for keeping the fool around.

Comment

Yeah, I hate his fake fandom. I really, really hate how he watches all the games, reads about them constantly, lives and dies on the results and remembers individual arcane plays for like 30 years in order to further trick us into thinking he's an actual Giants fan.
                      Agreed, I think it's great how he comes on here after a loss and lets us all know how he saw this coming and he was rite...It's a joy to read his posts...along with your insight as well.

Comment

I think he's funny. And that's pretty rare around here.
                        why am I not suprised that you find it funny

Comment

Agreed, I think it's great how he comes on here after a loss and lets us all know how he saw this coming and he was rite...It's a joy to read his posts...along with your insight as well.
                          Oh, you're welcome!

Comment

• Originally posted by LT_Hits View Post
                            Yeah, Eli has been stinking it up as of late and i especially agree with you about how Eli is setting his WR's up to get hurt with those ducks he has been throwing lately. He is my FF QB and the last 3 weeks his play has killed my season and I got Luck on the bench who has been lighting it up while I keep hoping that Eli will come back to form. Trust me, after the bye I may have to bench him.
                            I'm starting to get fed up watching this team this year and the sad part is that I'm a Bulls fan and I'm having a hard time getting excited about watching my basketball team without D Rose.

That was a horrible showing today. I wanted to go see another game this year but I'm not sure if I wanna pay my hard earned money to watch this team play GB, NO and even Philly at this point. Some of those throws against Washington had me scratching my head.

Comment

• Originally posted by bashful View Post
                              Ask yourself why he is playing so terrible. pressure, dropped passes, third and long, no run game, and finally no offensive creativity. You want to blame someone blame KG and TC for keeping the fool around.
                              Eli deserves some of the blame too. He's been inaccurate and holding on to the ball too long. I'm starting to wonder if he has a concussion.

Comment

• Biography channel has some grade A documentaries on it.

Comment

Working...
                                X