Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eli's been playing like a real bum lately!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• that new woman on espn first take is smokin, my god...sorry, oh yea Eli's play has been poor lately, hit the nail on the head...thanks for the heads up

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
      Speak for yourself. I like Harooni and if he creeps you out I'm thinking maybe you just might not be getting it.
      Yeah I like Harooni too. The only people that takes anything said on this board about a player so personal are the people that probably has nothing going on in their lives BUT this team.
      Last edited by BurnerNYG; 11-12-2012, 03:05 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYGabriel View Post
        It's sad but Eli is not a top QB. He's not a Brees, Rodgers or Brady. I've watched a lot of football and I haven't seen an elite QB stink this badly. The good ones rarely have 2 bad games in a row. When was the last time Brees or Brady didn't throw a touchdown in a game let alone three games in a row?
        This!!!!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

• There was a reason why I needed a repeat of Eli's 2011 season before i ranked him among the "best". Most of those guys have been doing it far longer and far more consistently at that level.
          http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
          http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
          http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

• He may pick it up, who knows but you guys are right as far as no elite QB going without throwing a TD pass for 3 weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by BurnerNYG View Post
              Eli deserves some of the blame too. He's been inaccurate and holding on to the ball too long. I'm starting to wonder if he has a concussion.
              I doubt he has a concussion, but if so, great choice to put Diehl back in there huh lol

Comment

• Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                that new woman on espn first take is smokin, my god...sorry, oh yea Eli's play has been poor lately, hit the nail on the head...thanks for the heads up
                what new woman? pic?? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Jtuck View Post
                  This!!!!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yeah! I mean who wouldn't go along with the opinion of someone who has watched a lot of football?

That screams legitimate, unbiased, objective source to me too!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                    Yeah! I mean who wouldn't go along with the opinion of someone who has watched a lot of football?That screams legitimate, unbiased, objective source to me too!
                    +1 (Hopefully I won't get an LOL)
                    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by giantfan1976 View Post
                      While our front office is negotiating a new contract with Steve Smith Part II... y'all keep blaming the best player on this team. You people deserve to have a team like the Jaguars. You look at stats and don't see that there isn't a receiver on this team that can get separation from ANY defensive back (safeties included), and if the defender happens to suck or falls down... they drop the ball. You idiots are the same ones that wanted to trade Eli. He is ALL THAT THIS TEAM HAS RIGHT NOW.
                      take it easy Bro...
                      Eli does suck at this time. They are not saying he sucks overall but that along with the rest of the offense he is included in the colapse...
                      "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
                      You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                        +1 (Hopefully I won't get an LOL)
                        Never my man!

Comment

• Originally posted by LT_Hits View Post
                          Yeah, Eli has been stinking it up as of late and i especially agree with you about how Eli is setting his WR's up to get hurt with those ducks he has been throwing lately. He is my FF QB and the last 3 weeks his play has killed my season and I got Luck on the bench who has been lighting it up while I keep hoping that Eli will come back to form. Trust me, after the bye I may have to bench him.
                          Watch out you have to give him the benefit of the doubt or you'll get blasted. You can blame everyone else but you cant put any blame on Eli. The fact of the matter is the qb gets all the glory when they play well and they get most of the blame fair or not when they don't.
                          Last edited by Eliscruzzz; 11-12-2012, 08:45 PM.
                          sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

• Lets not give up..We could have that tony romo for a QB.

Comment

• I just joined the Giants site and am finding my way around.

Comment

• Originally posted by LTLives View Post
                                I just joined the Giants site and am finding my way around.
                                Welcome to the ledge lol...no welcome to the boards.
                                sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Working...
                                X