Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eli's been playing like a real bum lately!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by LTLives View Post
    I just joined the Giants site and am finding my way around.
    Wow. Good luck my friend, this might be the worst time to be drafted into the threads. We are not in the right frame of mind. Thats the best you will get from me.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

    Comment


    • Originally posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
      Wow. Good luck my friend, this might be the worst time to be drafted into the threads. We are not in the right frame of mind. Thats the best you will get from me.
      there is not much difference around here after a win or a loss..lots of negativity

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
        Never my man!
        girl*
        Mood: WOOF!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
          girl*

          OK!

          Same rules apply.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
            there is not much difference around here after a win or a loss..lots of negativity
            Thank you STARTER...Your 238 posts is a shoe-in for a positive. Good bye............you are the weakest link
            "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

            Comment


            • Originally posted by BurnerNYG View Post
              I can't blame nobody but him and the offense. He's gonna get our receivers killed too with all those high balls. I got a real love/hate thing with that dude. I'm sorry!
              when he actually gets a couple of receivers killed and is up for homicide, then I'll chastise him.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
                There was a reason why I needed a repeat of Eli's 2011 season before i ranked him among the "best". Most of those guys have been doing it far longer and far more consistently at that level.
                scathing critique, but truthfully wrote


                NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

                Comment


                • Originally posted by BurnerNYG View Post
                  I can't blame nobody but him and the offense. He's gonna get our receivers killed too with all those high balls. I got a real love/hate thing with that dude. I'm sorry!
                  No kidding..Eli has looked worse than Blaine Gabbert the last few weeks....so is Phil Rivers........maybe these two 2004 high drafts are done.....8 years in the NFL is a long time, and it is clear than Eli is nowhere near as talented as his brother Peyton, or fellow high draftee Big Ben......and now Ben is hurt!

                  Comment


                  • Trying to come from behind, in to many games puts Eli in a Panic Mode........He Can't focus, Losing games is end result. The WHOLE team has to start clicking together. Remember TC is the Admiral, He has to make better decisions ( We all know, what needs to be done.) .....Eli is the Captain of the ship and his first mates have to all do their part....Lets not see any mutiny !
                    The tip off will be, when Eli starts scoring in the RED ZONE (Green Zone ) And the G-Men don't give up huge Leads.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by BillTheGreek View Post
                      Trying to come from behind, in to many games puts Eli in a Panic Mode........He Can't focus, Losing games is end result. The WHOLE team has to start clicking together. Remember TC is the Admiral, He has to make better decisions ( We all know, what needs to be done.) .....Eli is the Captain of the ship and his first mates have to all do their part....Lets not see any mutiny !
                      The tip off will be, when Eli starts scoring in the RED ZONE (Green Zone ) And the G-Men don't give up huge Leads.
                      Were you ever in the Navy?
                      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Gmen2005 View Post
                        He's been ****ing awful, 12 tds/9 ints in 9 games?
                        The first 6 games he was near the top of the league. The last 4 at the bottom. Doesn't make much sense and it is surely not all on Eli. O-line needs to play better as do the WR's. Lets hope the break will re-energize all of them. It is a long season and unless you are a completely dominant team you have ups and downs. Hopefully more ups than downs.

                        Comment


                        • GB, NO, Baltimore, Atlanta, Washington and Philly are gonna put a few of our key players on injured reserved. We gotta play playoff football from here on out and then play in the actual playoffs after that. I don't see it happening two years in a row.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                            Were you ever in the Navy?
                            I actually did LOL at that one.

                            Comment


                            • I could only get thru two pages. It's the whole screwed up team!!!!!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by BurnerNYG View Post
                                I can't blame nobody but him and the offense. He's gonna get our receivers killed too with all those high balls. I got a real love/hate thing with that dude. I'm sorry!
                                I hear ya man. It's almost like we have to get used to his Elite play in the first half of the season, then get used to his garbage play until late December....and then HOPEFULLY we will get used to seeing the Eli that steps up and brings us to another championship!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X