Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eli's been playing like a real bum lately!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • If he wants that HOF he has to step it up before he is done and get that league MVP

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Harooni View Post
      If he wants that HOF he has to step it up before he is done and get that league MVP
      Because every qb in the hall has a MVP too.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
        Because every qb in the hall has a MVP too.
        in todays NFL with the new rules yes you will need it. because they dont put 5 qb's in at a time. you got peyton, brady, eli brees big ben and rodgers possibly. when you talk HOF it mean you are the best at your position during your time.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Harooni View Post
          in todays NFL with the new rules yes you will need it. because they dont put 5 qb's in at a time. you got peyton, brady, eli brees big ben and rodgers possibly. when you talk HOF it mean you are the best at your position during your time.
          I'm just saying he doesn't need an MVP. Brees and Ben dont have iirc

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Harooni View Post
            If he wants that HOF he has to step it up before he is done and get that league MVP
            This is nonsense really...
            sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

            Comment


            • Here is the comment from Pro Football Today's power ranking after Week 10:

              11. Giants: Eli Manning doesn’t have a tired arm; his arm is in a coma.

              Comment

              Working...
              X