Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eli's been playing like a real bum lately!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump

It's not just his fault but this offense is pathetic.

Comment

Well its many things , we need to just switch the game plan and Eli needs to get motivated maybe called out again

Comment

Eli could play like an All-Pro or All-Inept.

Comment

Originally posted by par404 View Post
          Eli could play like an All-Pro or All-Inept.
          very frustrating how hot and cold he runs. if you call him a hof qb, he plays like a well dressed turd, if you say he sucks he turns into a world beater.

Comment

Originally posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
            give CREDIT where due:

the Cowboys, then the Steelers Defenses brought their A+ game. Period.

Their D wanted it more and we rely on the "Come From Behind Victory" entirely too much.

Wish we would dominate for an entire 60 for a change.

Dude....do everyone a favor and burn your cliche' book!
            Besides....I already heard them 3 times each in the Giants' post game lockerroom
            "I'M ALL FOR IT!"

John McKay, HC of the 1976 winless TB Buccaneers, when asked by a reporter, how McKay felt, about the execution of his offense.

Comment

i honestly think Eli is suffering from temporary arm fatigue, there isn't the usual zip in his passes, his decision making is going south the minute his offensive line went south and also none of his recievers are having great years.

Comment

Originally posted by BurnerNYG View Post
                Bump

It's not just his fault but this offense is pathetic.
                12 touchdowns 11 interceptions. i hope the old eli isnt coming back
                Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

~Big Mike~

Comment

Originally posted by Marvelousmik View Post
                  12 touchdowns 11 interceptions. i hope the old eli isnt coming back
                  just pathetic
                  sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

yes, he literally is playing like a real bum.

its like he's regressed 3 years in 3 weeks.
                    sigpic

Comment

I absolutely would have benched him today.....

Comment

Originally posted by rebelfan1966 View Post
                        I absolutely would have benched him today.....
                        well im not known to defend him, but we all know he gets a mini slump then plays with fire, all we have to do is switch the game plan use cruz as a decoy and light that fire under eli;s butt, send him in to reese;s office for a talking to

Comment

I don't get it! He was a warrior last year during our playoff run... I actually thought he arrived. I mean he was a decent QB before, just a little inconsistent but I thought he was gonna be outstanding this year for us.

Yeah our offensive line has problems but he hasn't really been on his game all year. Yeah he threw for a ton of yards against Tampa but he also had 3 1st half turnovers. He's either injured or his head just simply isn't in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                            This is some of the stupidest **** I've ever read on these boards. And that is really saying something.
                            what do u expect from the biggest creeper on these boards...at least he is making a football related post instead of trying to live out his fantasies by making everyone else feel uncomfortable.

Comment

Originally posted by BurnerNYG View Post
                              I don't get it! He was a warrior last year during our playoff run... I actually thought he arrived. I mean he was a decent QB before, just a little inconsistent but I thought he was gonna be outstanding this year for us.

Yeah our offensive line has problems but he hasn't really been on his game all year. Yeah he threw for a ton of yards against Tampa but he also had 3 1st half turnovers. He's either injured or his head just simply isn't in the game.
                              eli is what he is, knack for the 2min drill and runs hot and cold and seems to slump as the weather changes and heat up during playoffs on the road.

Comment

Eli is a very overrated QB sure he is a good QB with 2 SBs but very a inconsistent one

Comment

Working...
                                X