Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eli's been playing like a real bum lately!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    lol
    srsly with his 20 yards max arm strength, that would of been the spark we needed...I think we should have rolled rodney hampton's fat *** out there to run the ball too...He was good with ball security at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post
      Eli is a very overrated QB sure he is a good QB with 2 SBs but very a inconsistent one
      Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
      The sad part is I cannot even defend him from that statement cause of the way he's playing right now.
      The sad part is both these posts are dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post
        Eli is a very overrated QB sure he is a good QB with 2 SBs but very a inconsistent one
        I sort of agree ...You don't see Tom Brady ,Aaron rodgers or Drew Brees have 4 terrible games in a row do you ?

Comment

Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
          yea bringing Carr in would have sparked something...wtf is with people on here?

And you know this because you're psychic?
          Torque it till it breaks, then back off a 1/4 turn.

Comment

Originally posted by sewy18 View Post
            I sort of agree ...You don't see Tom Brady ,Arron rodgers or Drew breez have 4 terrible games in a row do you ?
            Tom Brady ,Arron rodgers and Drew brees can also score TDs

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
              lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                Another personal attack.
                You're a real friggin broken record.
                What happen to this guy? He used to be one of the friendly homers.

Comment

Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
                  And you know this because you're psychic?
                  you don't need to be madam cleo to know that Carr was not going to be the answer

Comment

Originally posted by sewy18 View Post
                    I sort of agree ...You don't see Tom Brady ,Aaron rodgers or Drew Brees have 4 terrible games in a row do you ?
                    Sad but true!

Comment

• Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
                      What happen to this guy? He used to be one of the friendly homers.

I actually respect your opinion rosey, Im just bustin chops, that fake giant fan more-head is a different story

Comment

• Originally posted by Cloud57 View Post
                        Tom Brady ,Arron rodgers and Drew brees can also score TDs
                        True again!

Comment

• Eli is a great QB leave him alone and he will win the SB for us again this year

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                            What I don't think Eli sucks not one bit but how can I defend him Rusty without getting bashed and people bringing up his play as of late. Your post is dumb...I'm one of Eli's biggest supporters. Jesus reading comprehension my friend.
                            sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

• Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                              I actually respect your opinion rosey, Im just bustin chops, that fake giant fan more-head is a different story
                              Why he's the same as MS and will jump at every one of Eli mistake he does. Go ahead ask if he thinks the offensive problems are all on Eli. Watch how much he sounds like MS.
                              sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

• Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                                lol how is that personal...I'm not saying anything about you as a person, but you must admit that is your MO in here.
                                Thats ridiculous.

I'm pissed off about my teams performance. I assume you are as well. But you decide to take it out on your fellow posters.
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Working...
                                X