Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eli's been playing like a real bum lately!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    Why he's the same as MS and will jump at every one of Eli mistake he does. Go ahead ask if he thinks the offensive problems are all on Eli. Watch how much he sounds like MS.
    What the hell did I say?
    This is complete crap.
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      Thats ridiculous.

I'm pissed off about my teams performance. I assume you are as well. But you decide to take it out on your fellow posters.
      relax...do you want a cyber hug? of course we are upset about this loss...I choose to point out how annoying it is to hear how you called this or that when they lose, its like having it thrown in our faces all over again.

Comment

• Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
        relax...do you want a cyber hug? of course we are upset about this loss...I choose to point out how annoying it is to hear how you called this or that when they lose, its like having it thrown in our faces all over again.
        I haven't said a thing. i was sure we'd come out and win this game.
        What the **** is your problem?

Comment

What the hell did I say?
          This is complete crap.
          Sorry. but your boy Rosy has been pissing me off just had to bash him a bit cause he can't comprehend anything.
          sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

What I don't think Eli sucks not one bit but how can I defend him Rusty without getting bashed and people bringing up his play as of late. Your post is dumb...I'm one of Eli's biggest supporters. Jesus reading comprehension my friend.
            Honestly it doesn't matter if you are a self proclaimed "biggest Eli supporter" or whatever. You seem very two-faced when it comes to him. One minute you're his biggest fan, then he has a couple poor games and you're on his *** like crazy. Whats it gonna be man? I hate this fickle attitude that some of you guys have with Eli. One minute he's a god and can do no wrong, the next he's a friggin bum that you don't wanna be associated with.

Comment

I haven't said a thing. i was sure we'd come out and win this game.
              What the **** is your problem?
              just explained my problem...but again, nothing personal, and I don't like you pointing out that I'm making a personal attack on another poster...it's all message board related...Harroni is a attention seeking *** clown who never adds anything football related on here and its annoying. I'm sure he is a great guy in real life or whatever, it's not of my business...Just giving my opinion

Comment

• All this losing by the Giants is making you guys argue. TEARING US APART!

Comment

• Eli's best year came when Peyton didn't play. Coincidence?

Comment

Sorry. but your boy Rosy has been pissing me off just had to bash him a bit cause he can't comprehend anything.
                    I love you guys...We have this horrible loss and you have the need to go after fellow posters.
                    Its like your all a bunch of friggin 6 year old girls.

BTW.....Rosie is awesome. And he and I have disagreed plenty, especially on the lock out. But I don't judge people on their opinions. I do on the way they treat others.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
                      Honestly it doesn't matter if you are a self proclaimed "biggest Eli supporter" or whatever. You seem very two-faced when it comes to him. One minute you're his biggest fan, then he has a couple poor games and you're on his *** like crazy. Whats it gonna be man? I hate this fickle attitude that some of you guys have with Eli. One minute he's a god and can do no wrong, the next he's a friggin bum that you don't wanna be associated with.
                      No you are so wrong it's not even funny I have battled with MS about Eli being a HOFer. My first post I made here was supporting Eli and I got blasted all day for it.. You think I give two ****s what you think Rusty really. You can ask anyone on here I have support Eli to the fullest. People are saying bench I came out and supported. I''m not even going to try to defend his play the last couple of weeks cause that would be stupid. I don't know what you problem is but you need to get off your high horse like your the only supporter of Eli. He is one of the elite still but how...how can anyone defend his play lately?? Now it's not only on him but he deserves some blame too for this slump the whole offense has been in. Stop being a homer take off the glasses and realize that he hasn't been playing at the level I know and you know he could and should be playing at. You are the very definition of a homer fan.
                      Last edited by Eliscruzzz; 11-11-2012, 10:26 PM.

Comment

I love you guys...We have this horrible loss and you have the need to go after fellow posters.

BTW.....Rosie is awesome. And he and I have disagreed plenty, especially on the lock out. But I don't judge people on their opinions. I do on the way they treat others.
                        stop acting like a victim...you come on here after loses and throw it in everyone's face about how you called this or that. Nobody is making it personal, nobody is attacking you, nobody thinks you're a bad guy, stop belly aching.

Comment

• Originally posted by alentown pa View Post
                          stop acting like a victim...you come on here after loses and throw it in everyone's face about how you called this or that. Nobody is making it personal, nobody is attacking you, nobody thinks you're a bad guy, stop belly aching.
                          Nonsense.
                          I posted last week because I was pissed off about the loss and the crappy play of our QB.
                          I am allowed to be pissed at one of our players if he plays lousy.
                          Deal with it son.
                          Again...make a football point. All you do is attack other posters.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
                            All this losing by the Giants is making you guys argue. TEARING US APART!
                            Lol sad isn't it.

Comment

Yeah maybe for you but the guy keep follow me around like a lost puppy dog cause I said the play calling and execution has been terrible. When he has put it all on Eli.
                              Last edited by Eliscruzzz; 11-11-2012, 10:42 PM.

Comment

• I'm genuinely concerned. Usually Eli has his ups and downs (aside from 2011 when he blew it up), but i don't think he's been this bad for this long for years.

But Panic button? Not at all. Concerned? Yes.
                                http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
                                http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
                                http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

Working...
                                X