Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You don't lose your start due to injury...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You don't lose your start due to injury...

you lose your start due to SUCKING!

Please coaches stop this insanity of preferring veterans. Put in the guy that can get the job done. DD has historically been a great Giant, but now he belongs in our ring of honor instead of our O-line...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

+1 - too bad he had to show how bad, but who know if this means locklear is back

Comment

Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
      you lose your start due to SUCKING!

Please coaches stop this insanity of preferring veterans. Put in the guy that can get the job done. DD has historically been a great Giant, but now he belongs in our ring of honor instead of our O-line...
      I agree.....I think the coaching staff was shown that Locklear is the better option.
      "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

Originally posted by Ruttiger711 View Post
        +1 - too bad he had to show how bad, but who know if this means locklear is back
        nope unless Diehl is injured again

Comment

Seriously, if Locklear started today, we would have won. DD missed a critical play that would have resulted in a TD, not to mention he's back to his turnstile ways. This is 2010 O'hara, part II...

I love what DD has done for us over the years, but it's time to let him go...

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

Coughlin would rather lose than bench Diehl, apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeyMike01 View Post
              Coughlin would rather lose than bench Diehl, apparently.
              I honestly think the Diehl run is over. Locklear will get the start next week.
              "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

Originally posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
                I honestly think the Diehl run is over. Locklear will get the start next week.
                I sure hope so. Tonight ought to have been his last game as a Giant.

Comment

Working...
                X