Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attention Giants fans!!Every team loses once in awhile.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention Giants fans!!Every team loses once in awhile.

I swear we lose one game and everyone wants the players cut or the coaches fired lol

What did you expect? This is not exactly a place where MENSA holds their weekly meetings.

Winning a Super Bowl brings bandwagon jumpers, and bandwagon jumpers dont know how to take a loss, which is why they're bandwagon jumpers.
    The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd - Bertrand Russell

Comment

I wouldn;t be worried if our offense actually looked good. The truth is, they don't. The past three weeks they've looked abysmal. I'm not saying fire the coaches, thats stupid. We honestly need to reconsider putting locklear back in though

Comment

Playing diehl, not playing wilson, winnable game. Coaches stink.

Comment

I'm not jumping ****... but I wanted Killdrive and PF gone last year and I still want them gone.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

I guess there are lots of expectations of 16-0 as well. People knew the Steelers were going to be tough and it wouldn't be a cake walk against that defense. A lot more games in the season to go and the Giants will still be on top of the NFC no matter what going into next week.

Comment

I agree with the point of this thread. We can't win all of the games. We lost to a good team. I guess the bright side is that we probably played our worst game of the year and still was in position to win.
              sigpic

Comment

What did everybody expect after all the **** they went through this week with the hurricane?

Comment

I would much rather we play ****ty games now then at the end of season.

Comment

Stop with the hurricane. The Steelers had to travel today. Did they make any excuse for punching the Giants in the face? Yeah, teams lose, but this one was telegraphed by two ugly wins and the fact they always o on a second half slump.

Comment

If I don't like to lose, especially if the Giants played like crap again, I am a bandwagon fan? Come on man, we are all on the same side here.

Comment

Originally posted by Die-Hard View Post
                        What did you expect? This is not exactly a place where MENSA holds their weekly meetings.

Winning a Super Bowl brings bandwagon jumpers, and bandwagon jumpers dont know how to take a loss, which is why they're bandwagon jumpers.
                        +1.....

Well said. I think the passing game has been exposed though. I said that last week after the Dallas game. They're going to have figure out a way over that obstacle. And PLEASE.....put Locklear back at RT. they had no business moving him in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Buddy333 View Post
                          Stop with the hurricane. The Steelers had to travel today. Did they make any excuse for punching the Giants in the face? Yeah, teams lose, but this one was telegraphed by two ugly wins and the fact they always o on a second half slump.
                          Travel an hour lol.

Comment

Originally posted by JPP=BEASTMODE View Post
                            What did everybody expect after all the **** they went through this week with the hurricane?
                            Thank you. My feelings exactly. the whole team looked flat. Lets see what next week brings.

But I do agree with the Diehl comments. He may need to sit next week.

Comment

Originally posted by DandyDon View Post
                              Thank you. My feelings exactly. the whole team looked flat. Lets see what next week brings.But I do agree with the Diehl comments. He may need to sit next week.
                              And the week after that and the week after that and hopefully the rest of the season.

Comment

Working...
                              X