41.1 passer rating.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 41.1 passer rating.

Welcome back to reality Eli. You are not Peyton. Not even close.

Eli is fine.....time for Coughlin to look long and ****ing hard at the personnel surrounding him.
    "I like linebackers. I collect 'em. You can't have too many good ones." - Bill Parcells

"Name the starting linebackers from 2007." - Jerry Reese

Comment

he's starting to match Sanchez

Comment

Originally posted by HAMMERHEDD View Post
        I wont defend his last few games. But Elis reality has many faces. He has duds no doubt but he can brilliant as well. Nobody plying today and almost anyone in history is as good as Peyton Manning. Eli isnt and doesnt need to be for us to win.

Eli was bad but our WR were not helping him at all today or last week. Someone needs to get open the way other wr get open against our defense. Cruz is the only one who can still beat his man. Nicks is worse than Hixon at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
          Eli is fine.....time for Coughlin to look long and ****ing hard at the personnel surrounding him.
          I have no doubt that Eli WILL be fine, but unless you watched a different game than me today and last week... he isn't fine NOW
          My goal had been to win a championship, work toward the Hall of Fame, have my jersey retired by the team and I`d go in as a lifelong New York Giant, but I`m now resigned to the fact that this won`t happen. -- Michael Strahan, just when you think you're down...

Comment

You people are so f*ck*ng stupid. He's all this team has right now.

Comment

Originally posted by giantfan1976 View Post
              You people are so f*ck*ng stupid. He's all this team has right now.
              That's only true when receivers are open and reeling in the ball. They don't do that, we have nothing.
              For a Giant fan that I personally knew: My mom. May she smile and be delighted whenever her favorite player - Victor Cruz - scores a touchdown and does his salsa dance.

Thank you mom for everything! Let's Go Giants!

Comment

I Love Eli But That Passer Rating That He Posted Is Absolutely Horrible.
                New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Comment

Thats pretty good.
                  ​​​

Comment

Originally posted by thegiantsrule10 View Post
                    Thats pretty good.
                    Lol!
                    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Comment

That's because Peyton doesn't have Gilbride

Comment

He should announce his retirement. Tomorrow. Seriously.

Comment

Somebody was open out there and if not, he should be able to lead and throw em open. He just doesn't have his head in the game. Where the hell is Barden? This coaching staff done went dumb.

Comment

Mods, please close thread for not reaching minimum acceptable football IQ.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                              Mods, please close thread for not reaching minimum acceptable football IQ.
                              Do you ever talk about football or just run around and criticize posters?

Comment

Working...
                              X