ELI

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ELI

Was that really Eli out there today?Sure didn't look like him.

Originally posted by gianta View Post
    I don't know who that guy was and in all reality Eli is struggling 41.4 passer rating ewww.. 12td's 9 ints. the last two games and the San Fran game under 200 yards passing. Just terrible.
    sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

we're coming de-railed again. 2 weeks ago we were the #1 big play team in the league. And now this. how does that happen, i dont understand??

Comment

Originally posted by gianta View Post

The entire offense is out of synch. There were clearly miscommunications occurring between the QB and the receivers, I don't know what the root cause is but I do know that despite what everyone here will try to tell you, they don't know what it is either. At least I haven't yet read anything that would indicate that anyone does.

Comment

theyll come around. the past 3 games have been horrific though

Comment

Originally posted by gmenfan0488 View Post
            this season's over. we're done. we should trade Eli, nicks, Tuck, Osi, and JPP
            cut Eli, nicks, Tuck, Osi, and JPP, fire couglin, Gilbride, fewell, Sell the team!

Comment

Originally posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
              I don't know who that guy was and in all reality Eli is struggling 41.4 passer rating ewww.. 12td's 9 ints. the last two games and the San Fran game under 200 yards passing. Just terrible.
              1 TD 4 INT's In His Last 3 Games.

I actually thought he played well vs San Francisco even though he couldn't get over 200 Yards.
              New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

Comment

It's because Kevin Gilbride is a TERRIBLE PLAY CALLER! We need him out of the Giants organization. NOW!

Comment

Working...
                X