A letter to Tom Coughlin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A letter to Tom Coughlin

If i could have 20 sec to day something to Coughlin right now it would be along the lines of:

"What on gods Earth are you ****ing thinking benching Locklear for Diehl? Are you that blind you can't see Diehl missing 80% of his blocks? What is wrong with you? And why does Wilson see ZERO touches. Why doesn't he get any ****ing carries Tom? Hes our #1 draft pick for a reason and all you do is put him out there on returns like a ****ing work-horse battering ram. What the **** is your problem you piece of ****??"

Sincerely,

ex-TC fan CowboysSuck

Of course in 6 days from now I would probably write him a letter about how much I love him and want to know his secret to NFL succes and how I want to have babies with his daughter.....but for now I'm one pissed off fan.

so....whatta ya guys think of the letter? mail it tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by CowboysSuck View Post
      If i could have 20 sec to day something to Coughlin right now it would be along the lines of:

"What on gods Earth are you ****ing thinking benching Locklear for Diehl? Are you that blind you can't see Diehl missing 80% of his blocks? What is wrong with you? And why does Wilson see ZERO touches. Why doesn't he get any ****ing carries Tom? Hes our #1 draft pick for a reason and all you do is put him out there on returns like a ****ing work-horse battering ram. What the **** is your problem you piece of ****??"

Sincerely,

ex-TC fan CowboysSuck

Of course in 6 days from now I would probably write him a letter about how much I love him and want to know his secret to NFL succes and how I want to have babies with his daughter.....but for now I'm one pissed off fan.
      Id put my John Han**** next to yours on that letter.

Comment

Thank you for your support in this emotional time. Im having a hard time coping with this loss.

Comment

Locklear was obviously better Diehl. Do you disagree?

Wilson is our #1 pick and isnt getting handoffs. That is crazy.

Comment

bump

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Harooni View Post
                LOL wtf?

Comment

TC stand for ____

Total Collapse?

Comment

LOL wtf?
                    i hope this is you just letting off some steam and not really angry at TC

Comment

excerpt from title page : *Of course in 6 days from now I would probably write him a letter about how much I love him and want to know his secret to NFL succes and how I want to have babies with his daughter.....but for now I'm one pissed off fan.*

seriosuly tho, the Diehl thing and the no Wilson thing is getting under my skin.

Comment

TC stand for ____

Total Collapse?
                        LOL
                        sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

bump

Comment

Here's the sad thing: In a couple years Wilson is going to be all banged up and slowed down, and he's going to be starting while we're going to have the next Jim Brown relegated to returning kicks. And so it repeats...

Instead of that "build the bridge" bull****, TC should give this classic new york line out: Do your job, or get fired.

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

Comment

I like TC a lot, but Wilson seriously needs to be given a fair chance. He has looked good when given the opportunity. Stubborn coaching can either build a team or kill it and right now these coaches are killing this team.
                              "Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten"

Comment

Working...
                              X