Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Im Still Waiting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Im Still Waiting

    For Eli Manning To Have A Bounce Back Breakout Performance.
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

  • #2
    Im still waiting for the Manning Bowl.

    Comment


    • #3
      I'm still waiting for an offensive TD
      #80

      Comment


      • #4
        I'm still waiting to find out it's not butter.
        ​​​

        Comment


        • #5
          To shed the baby weight !!!!

          Comment


          • #6
            I'm still waiting for Victor Cruz to catch a 60" lcd tv.

            Comment


            • #7
              For a team that values the LB position more than simply hiring washed up castoffs from other teams or "guys with a ton of heart" which is an euphemism for "no other team in the league is interested"

              Comment


              • #8
                I'm waiting for Buddy ryan to appear on the sideline and punch Gilbride straight in his mustache.
                ​​​

                Comment


                • #9
                  I'm still waiting for consistency.
                  Mood: WOOF!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I'm still waiting for some goddamn GIANTS football...

                    I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Toadofsteel View Post
                      I'm still waiting for some goddamn GIANTS football...
                      Ditto. 1 complete game so far this year. Carolina. That's it. No other game has come close. We have had a couple " good " games, but that's it.
                      # 80 (For FBomb)

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by GiantRoc View Post
                        Ditto. 1 complete game so far this year. Carolina. That's it. No other game has come close. We have had a couple " good " games, but that's it.
                        The San Francisco game is up there with the Carolina game as far as a complete game.
                        New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Antwuan View Post
                          The San Francisco game is up there with the Carolina game as far as a complete game.
                          .

                          It was a good game. Left a lot of points on the field again.
                          # 80 (For FBomb)

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I'm still waiting for the day for Eli to just finally implode and just completely go ape **** and break Kevin Gilbride's hip.
                            Last edited by TheBookOfEli; 11-05-2012, 02:25 AM.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by TheBookOfEli View Post
                              I'm still waiting for the day for Eli to just finally implode and just completely go ape **** and break Kevin Gilbride's hip.
                              not gonna happen, but if Peyton was QB who knows

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X