New QB Coach

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New QB Coach

I wonder what impact - if at all - it's having on Eli's play.

I'm not making excuses for him; his play of late is frankly inexcusable. But he is certainly off his game and while the OC, the receivers and the O line all own a share of the blame for the crappy offensive play lately there's been no mention of the new QB coach hired since Sullivan went to Tampa.

We get a new quarterback coach every freakin year, so who knows.
    ​​​

Comment

QB coach? Man that's for rookies and 2nd to 3rd year players... not for a 2 time SB MVP. He just doesn't have his head in the game... sometimes people tend to get bored with their jobs.

Comment

or a new QB

Comment

Originally posted by thegiantsrule10 View Post
          We get a new quarterback coach every freakin year, so who knows.

Yeah, except the years we don't like the past two years or.....

Comment

Originally posted by BurnerNYG View Post
            QB coach? Man that's for rookies and 2nd to 3rd year players... not for a 2 time SB MVP. He just doesn't have his head in the game... sometimes people tend to get bored with their jobs.

Could be; I agree that a seasoned QB should pretty much be self coaching but every damn position on the field has a coach maybe Sullivan knew how to help keep his head out of his *** and in the game. He hasn't looked this bad in a few years.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
              Yeah, except the years we don't like the past two years or.....
              I realized I made a mistake. I'm sorry everyone.
              ​​​

Comment

Eli will not look good when his WR dont get open and the line allows pressure all game.

Comment

Originally posted by gmenfan0488 View Post
                  or a new QB
                  Please leave this thread, you can't be taken seriously.

Comment

I realized I made a mistake. I'm sorry everyone.

Don't be, man; it's cool, I'm frustrated too. I'd just rather think about what's causing him to play like crap than simply rant incoherently as we tend to do around here. He has regressed recently to concerning levels.

Comment

Don't be, man; it's cool, I'm frustrated too. I'd just rather think about what's causing him to play like crap than simply rant incoherently as we tend to do around here. He has regressed recently to concerning levels.
                      Maybe it's the lack of running game. He played his best games this year when we successfully ran the ball.
                      ​​​

Comment

Originally posted by VBGiantsFan View Post
                        Eli will not look good when his WR dont get open and the line allows pressure all game.

That's definitely part of it. And while the line has been poor recently and the receivers do not appear to be getting good separation, some of his decisions have been real head scratchers...he should be past that.

Comment

Maybe it's the lack of running game. He played his best games this year when we successfully ran the ball.

That's definitely part of it. I haven't seen them throw a pass to a RB in what feels like years. You gotta figure they could create a package of RB passes for Wilson, no? Man you get that kid out in space against the second and third line of the defense and he should really be able to open things up.

Comment

That's definitely part of it. I haven't seen them throw a pass to a RB in what feels like years. You gotta figure they could create a package of RB passes for Wilson, no?
                            They could, some of the plays they run with bradshaw are plays that wilson would be perfect for.
                            ​​​

Comment

That's definitely part of it. I haven't seen them throw a pass to a RB in what feels like years. You gotta figure they could create a package of RB passes for Wilson, no? Man you get that kid out in space against the second and third line of the defense and he should really be able to open things up.
                              wait you're asking for creativity on offense!? blasphemy

Comment

Working...
                              X