Problems Since Diehl Came Back

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems Since Diehl Came Back

Has anybody noticed that since the return of David Diehl--the offense has been out of whack?

Originally posted by rextilleon View Post
    Has anybody noticed that since the return of David Diehl--the offense has been out of whack?
    While I question Diehl starting there is no way you can lay the blame for all of the offensive failures on him
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
      While I question Diehl starting there is no way you can lay the blame for all of the offensive failures on him
      3rd and long late in the 4th Q when I saw Woodley run by I knew it was 66.

Comment

agreed it isnt his fault, who knows what it is, eli, gilbride but it isnt diehl although he isnt doing anything to stop the bleeding

Comment

I noticed Deihl limping heavily after an early play in the game.........he is not himself. Once again, as with O'hara two years ago Coughlin has rushed a veteran back on the field unnessesarily.

To do us a big favor and make this year's SB your retirement party

Comment

Diehl is due to make 4.1 million next year. He'll either take a big pay cut or he'll be gone. I'm guessing this is his last year with the Giants and it should be spent as a rotational player.

Comment

Diehl or no Diehl

I know there are an endless amount of Diehl threads going on, but my title is the best and funniest. IMO, he sux and should be banished to the corn field. Locklear was doing just fine and didn't deserve to go back to the bench. If he stays out there at RT, Eli won't last too much longer. Thank you and have a great day.
              sigpic

Comment

Don't fix something if it's not broken. Completely agree with you.

Comment

Diehl should be a backup and rotational player. Locklear needs to start. Diehl is gone next year. He's due to make too much.

Comment

Originally posted by Breviloquence View Post
                    Diehl should be a backup and rotational player. Locklear needs to start. Diehl is gone next year. He's due to make too much.
                    Exactly!
                    sigpic

Comment

It is a good title but I'm giving the same answer I have to all of he others. He is their starter. Just DEAL with it! Get it DEAL with it?

Comment

I agree with everyone, Diehl is horrible. If he makes that block with 4 minutes left in the game Eli probably makes the completion and keeps the drive alive. There's a reason why we hadn't been given up sack as much this year, DD has been out of the starting line up.

Comment

Originally posted by Breviloquence View Post
                          He's not good enough for that. I'd rather have Brewer get some snaps.

Diehl is an embarrassment to all NFL offensive linemen

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluetribe View Post
                            agreed it isnt his fault, who knows what it is, eli, gilbride but it isnt diehl although he isnt doing anything to stop the bleeding
                            you should probably re-watch the game. almost every pressure all day was on diehls side. eli was uncomfortable in the pocket all day. yes, eli still played bad, but it all starts with pressure and there was pressure on almost every drop back

Comment

Originally posted by sharick88 View Post
                              I know there are an endless amount of Diehl threads going on, but my title is the best and funniest. IMO, he sux and should be banished to the corn field. Locklear was doing just fine and didn't deserve to go back to the bench. If he stays out there at RT, Eli won't last too much longer. Thank you and have a great day.
                              oh, this is obvious.. This is what sickens me.. Ur not coaching for the better of the team when u let some dude who clearly has regressed come back into the fold when u have a guy who also is a long standing NFL vet whos been freaking brilliant, go to the pine in favor of him.. I'm so sick and tired of guys careers when they were young and good, make coaches keep them in regardless of what they've found when that person was out, in this case Locklear.... U have to be freaking a blind idiot to not see Diehl is a shell of his former self.. Every fan, casual and hard core knows that.. It litteraly makes my head hurt that a coach making millions can actually make a decison like that.. There isn't one giants fan in this country who would of given Diehl the nod over Locklear.. None! Zip, Zilch!!

I'm very angry! Just stupid!

Comment

Working...
                              X