Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets Go Ahead and Start the Fire TC and run Eli out of town threads....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Lets Go Ahead and Start the Fire TC and run Eli out of town threads....

    That way we can win another SB

  • #2
    agreed its over board and we just need some small changes to make this turn around.

    Mustache man and his Boy wonder need to make some serious play calling and audible adjustments. in fact change the whole playbook start new, its obviously pretty obvious what we do by now.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Harooni View Post
      agreed its over board and we just need some small changes to make this turn around.

      Mustache man and his Boy wonder need to make some serious play calling and audible adjustments. in fact change the whole playbook start new, its obviously pretty obvious what we do by now.
      Beating press coverage with a well designed offensive scheme, game plan or what ever you want to call it is JOB 1!! BOOK IT!!

      Comment


      • #4
        Agreed, we need to adapt to what we are seeing on Defense now....

        Comment


        • #5
          not yet .....i'll let everybody know when it's time.
          due to the fact that I am from the Woodstock generation ...
          my opinions may be chemically enhanced and influenced by severe episodes of memory loss

          Comment


          • #6
            Nobody needs to get fired, they need to adjust..and NOT when we are on a 4 game losing streak.
            Mood: WOOF!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
              Nobody needs to get fired, they need to adjust..and NOT when we are on a 4 game losing streak.
              Here is a quote from Tom: "They surprised me with some of the runs they called in situations you would expect them to be aggressive and throw." Gee Tom, I guess you'd expect everyone to be as predictable as you are! Tom is getting senile making statements like this. It is called strategy and he has none. You are surprised that they are not as predictable as you are? The offense has been struggling to score points inside the 30 for weeks now and you have not changed any of the predictable play calling and you are surprised that the other team is doing things you are not expecting? Hello?
              Firing him now will not serve any purpose. Let's wait for the 2nd half collapse and then get rid of him and his clowns at the end of the season.

              Comment


              • #8
                How about start the "fire the coordinators" thread?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Have alot of people on this board played organized sports? I dont get why people give up on the team after one loss.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by pthere55 View Post
                    Have alot of people on this board played organized sports? I dont get why people give up on the team after one loss.
                    Are you insane?

                    This offense has been terrible for 3 games now, just because we were squeaking out wins doesn't mean we weren't playing bad.
                    Mood: WOOF!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                      Are you insane?

                      This offense has been terrible for 3 games now, just because we were squeaking out wins doesn't mean we weren't playing bad.
                      So what. We are still finding ways to win and hopefully they will make adjustments.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by pthere55 View Post
                        So what. We are still finding ways to win and hopefully they will make adjustments.
                        No.

                        We didn't find a way to win last night. We were inches away from losing in Dallas, and had Eli not thrown that bomb to Cruz against Washington, we would have been in such a hole.

                        It's not just "so what" we have the hardest schedule in the league, I hope the coaches don't "so what" it.
                        Mood: WOOF!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                          No.

                          We didn't find a way to win last night. We were inches away from losing in Dallas, and had Eli not thrown that bomb to Cruz against Washington, we would have been in such a hole.

                          It's not just "so what" we have the hardest schedule in the league, I hope the coaches don't "so what" it.
                          I guess we should fire everyone then... That seems to be everyones take around here. They will keep working have some faith.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by pthere55 View Post
                            I guess we should fire everyone then... That seems to be everyones take around here. They will keep working have some faith.
                            That's the problem

                            We've heard that before. When is it going to happen? When we lose 4 straight? Why are making adjustments so hard for this team? The Patriots did it when Brady was struggling, The Packers did it when Rodgers was struggling. We have the same amount of talent, why can't we?
                            No one should be fired, but we shouldn't be playing this bad either
                            Mood: WOOF!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by jakegibbs View Post
                              Beating press coverage with a well designed offensive scheme, game plan or what ever you want to call it is JOB 1!! BOOK IT!!
                              all we have to do is use Cruz as a decoy, they have learned to take his deep away and we can be beat. make bennett and get the #3 involved more. hell sit nicks to he is 100 percent. and get anyone in there. and also swing some out to bradshaw.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X