Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is New York

Do your job or get fired...

Seriously, why doesn't our football team get this?

I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite team in the NFL.

What's so special about New York? Why do they get to act like entitled jerks more so than anyone else?

Comment

This is New YAWK.

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty192 View Post
        What's so special about New York? Why do they get to act like entitled jerks more so than anyone else?
        If you can make it here you can make it anywhere.

Comment

Not really being that it's probably much easier to get a job in New York than anywhere else. If you can get a job in Wisconsin, you can prob do something in New York.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueBlooded1979 View Post
            If you can make it here you can make it anywhere.
            Okay JayZ lol

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
              Not really being that it's probably much easier to get a job in New York than anywhere else. If you can get a job in Wisconsin, you can prob do something in New York.
              Too bad it's expensive as hell to live there.
              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

New Jersey actually.

.....Just sayin'

Comment

Originally posted by njg85m View Post
                  New Jersey actually.

.....Just sayin'
                  Same philosophy though, at least for the non-unionized workers.

Hey maybe that's it, the NFLPA is holding us back

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                    Too bad it's expensive as hell to live there.

Where, New York? True. You have to really move to the crappy areas to get a good price. (e.g. - Staten Island/Long Island).

But they have their cons such as high taxes in Long Island and like living in bubble **** Staten Island.

Comment

Originally posted by Moke View Post
                      Where, New York? True. You have to really move to the crappy areas to get a good price. (e.g. - Staten Island/Long Island).

But they have their cons such as high taxes in Long Island and like living in bubble **** Staten Island.
                      Yeah, it's insane. Don't even talk about Jersey..even more expensive. I can just live with you :P
                      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Actually, it's New Jersey

Comment

I grew up in South Jersey for the first 13 years of my life only 30 minutes away from Philadelphia and until I lived in rural Florida, South Carolina, and now New Mexico, I didn't realize how good I had it with all of the different things to do for hobbies, leisure, etc. My relatives complained about how a 45 minute drive to a town a county away was "too hard" and that they would have to make the trip the next day is just hilarious to me when you live out west where some towns are literally 2 hours away and there's nothing to look at except for brown plains.

I envy you guys and gals who have lived in the Northeast for so long lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                            Yeah, it's insane. Don't even talk about Jersey..even more expensive. I can just live with you :P

New JAWSEE????

haha, fine with me

Comment

When it comes to culture, northeast Jersey is very similar to NY. Probably because of all the folks that commute into the city. The only thing it changes is whether you get a taylor ham egg and cheese sandwich or not (and probably whether you use the letter R in your speech too)...

Comment

Working...
                              X