Bring in Sean Payton as OC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring in Sean Payton as OC

And when Coughlin retires, Payton can take over the head coach gig and groom a young bright offensive coordinator.

Payton will be in high demand for an immediate HC position.

Comment

agreed but he cant coach this season and has a contract with the saints

Comment

I think norv turner would be a good OC. Will Gilbride be HC if TC retires?

Comment

Rumor has it that his contract has been voided by the NFL and he will be a free agent.

Comment

coughlin has earned the right to choose his own staff to work with.

i doubt anyone would seriously disagree with that statement.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SuperNYGiants View Post
              And when Coughlin retires, Payton can take over the head coach gig and groom a young bright offensive coordinator.
              Why would he take a demotion? He's talented and will wait fort a HC position is he were to leave NO
              “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Originally posted by CDN_G-FAN View Post
                coughlin has earned the right to choose his own staff to work with.

i doubt anyone would seriously disagree with that statement.
                This soon after a loss?
                “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

One loss. Has anyone actually watched this team before? They can turn it on at any moment.

Sure, there's cause for concern, but there's no need to panic.

Comment

Working...
                  X