I don't follow other teams...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't follow other teams...

So who wins tonight? Eagles or Saints? I know our preference, but what's the most likely outcome?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

I think Saints at home is still the likely outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by RoanokeFan View Post
      So who wins tonight? Eagles or Saints? I know our preference, but what's the most likely outcome?
      It must be at Philadelphia for you to even doubt an outcome I suppose, I assure you, Saints will torch the little Eagles with or without the defense.

Saints 38 - Philly 24

Comment

Saints in the dome....Philly cannot handle this.
        sigpicShould the Giants fire Gilbride....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONL7L...yer_detailpage

Comment

Originally posted by bELIeve_in_Giants View Post
          I think Saints at home is still the likely outcome.
          I like the way you think If we can win the Bengals game, and the rest of the Division is 3/4 wins behind us, it bodes well for us taking the Division.
          “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Comment

Probably Saints will win but then again they lost at home to the Skins and the KC Chiefs and nobody loses to the Chiefs so who knows. The Eagles are a desperate team but firing the DC for having an anemic offense tells me that something is not all up there with that team.

Comment

Tough game for sure, but I'm going with a Saints tight win.

Just hope their ****ty defense can hold off the Eagles offense.

Comment

Originally posted by giantsforce View Post
                Probably Saints will win but then again they lost at home to the Skins and the KC Chiefs and nobody loses to the Chiefs so who knows. The Eagles are a desperate team but firing the DC for having an anemic offense tells me that something is not all up there with that team.
                The Saints defense is hideous but they were downright embarassed last week. At least the Chiefs and Skins games were tight down to the wire games. They also gave Green Bay all they could handle. Denver demolished them last week and made them look like a pee-wee squad. No way they are just going to let Philly come in there and win.
                Over 7000 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Comment

Guys, he didn't ask for homer picks so stop acting all tough and ****.

Comment

I got a feeling that the Eagles will somehow win this game. With everyone else in the division losing, it just seems like this will be the Week for the Eagles. Ugh.

Comment

I'm sad and watch most games. Philly definitely look like the better team at the moment and Saints have been very beatable at home this year. I think Eagles win this one.
                      sigpic

Jerry Reese. The Adrien Robinson of GM's.

Comment

Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
                        I got a feeling that the Eagles will somehow win this game. With everyone else in the division losing, it just seems like this will be the Week for the Eagles. Ugh.
                        Whatever, the Eagles Defense has no answers for a Drew Brees lead Saints team at home.
                        Over 7000 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Comment

Originally posted by repeatchamps View Post
                          Whatever, the Eagles Defense has no answers for a Drew Brees lead Saints team at home.
                          Same thing was said about the Chiefs. If there is one defense in this league you can't trust, it's the Saints.

Comment

Originally posted by TheEnigma View Post
                            Same thing was said about the Chiefs. If there is one defense in this league you can't trust, it's the Saints.
                            The Chiefs game was a last second flukey win. It is not like they dominated the Saints defense consistently in that game. Again, New Orleans was humiliated on National TV last week by Denver. Even with that hideous defense there's no way the Saints are going to lose this game at home tonight after what transpired last week. I would say the same thing if it wasn't the Eagles they were playing. If Brees has to put up 50 to win that's what he'll do.

Comment

I say the Eagles win.. Saints D is just terrible.. think our defense without the ability to get sacks or turnovers

Comment

Working...
                              X