Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Couglins Greatest Boneheaded Moves- feel free to add your own

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Couglins Greatest Boneheaded Moves- feel free to add your own

    1- Replacing Boothe at center late in 2010 with a the lame and limping O'hara when the Giants were doing 6 yds a carry for 5 games

    2- Replacing Andre Brown with Bradshaw earlier this year

    3- Not activating Ojomo

    4- Cutting Petrus and replacing Locklear with the limping lame Deihl (getting to see a trend here?)

    5- Cutting Perrilloux and keeping the illustrious David Carr the Chickenhearted

    5- Elevating Sheridan to DC

    6- removing the screen pass from our playbook

    7- throwing the ball against Philly when a FG would have won it

  • #2
    Anyone agree?

    Comment


    • #3
      I like Coughlin.
      sigpic

      Jerry Reese. The Adrien Robinson of GM's.

      Comment


      • #4
        8- Letting Boss slip away, and Ballard

        9- not finding a special teams coach........I think Pee Wee Herman was coaching Special teams last night

        10- cutting Blackburn last summer...actually I dont think he was invited to camp

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
          1- Replacing Boothe at center late in 2010 with a the lame and limping O'hara when the Giants were doing 6 yds a carry for 5 games

          2- Replacing Andre Brown with Bradshaw earlier this year

          3- Not activating Ojomo

          4- Cutting Petrus and replacing Locklear with the limping lame Deihl (getting to see a trend here?)

          5- Cutting Perrilloux and keeping the illustrious David Carr the Chickenhearted

          5- Elevating Sheridan to DC

          6- removing the screen pass from our playbook

          7- throwing the ball against Philly when a FG would have won it
          lol i came into this thread saying oh boy, here comes another stupid post but i actually agree with everyone except number 2. bradshaw is running hard. yes brown comes in and runs good when he does, but i dont think brown would be a good every down back because of his stamina. they need to split these guys 50/50.

          TC is a good coach but he is questionable at times for sure
          Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

          ~Big Mike~

          Comment


          • #6
            sigh
            I stopped fighting my inner demons. We're on the same side now.

            Comment


            • #7
              I will say, Coughlin doesn't seem to recognize talent on the offense line if it slaps him in the face. That seems to be a trend, but I cant knock anything else really. He just needs to stop being stubborn and be creative and not stale..He's too conservative at times.

              Comment


              • #8
                11. Holding on to Sinorice Moss
                12. Holding on to Beckum
                13. Having Tynes kick from beyond 45 yards.
                14. Keeping Killdrive
                15. Keeping Fewell

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Marvelousmik View Post
                  lol i came into this thread saying oh boy, here comes another stupid post but i actually agree with everyone except number 2. bradshaw is running hard. yes brown comes in and runs good when he does, but i dont think brown would be a good every down back because of his stamina. they need to split these guys 50/50.

                  TC is a good coach but he is questionable at times for sure
                  When Brown started the game and owned the position he was Linsanity........its all this switching off that kills Brown..........he's a guy like Tiki who needs to stay in there........Brown made some hip shifting moves last night that left my jaw hanging open.........then he was benched for mr 1 yd per carry

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
                    When Brown started the game and owned the position he was Linsanity........its all this switching off that kills Brown..........he's a guy like Tiki who needs to stay in there........Brown made some hip shifting moves last night that left my jaw hanging open.........then he was benched for mr 1 yd per carry
                    We can sum up Coughlin's coaching philosophy to this: "find out what works and then do the exact opposite"

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
                      8- Letting Boss slip away, and Ballard

                      9- not finding a special teams coach........I think Pee Wee Herman was coaching Special teams last night

                      10- cutting Blackburn last summer...actually I dont think he was invited to camp
                      boss was the second most overrated giants player by giants fans i have ever seen. right behind steve smith
                      Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

                      ~Big Mike~

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by giantsforce View Post
                        We can sum up Coughlin's coaching philosophy to this: "find out what works and then do the exact opposite"
                        ITS TRUE.........IF HE DID NOT HAVE THE MOST TALENTED ROSTER IN THE NFL ........we would be pushing Cleveland for #32 inhe NFL
                        the stubborn old coot is his own worst enemy

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I did not like the result of Tomlins brave move last night (the fake FG) , but I admire the ingenuity, and win at all cost attitude

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I love TC great coach but he is human

                            mistakes

                            benching Warner

                            Not benching Eli early in his career - which in turn created some bad habits

                            TC can be stubborn at times- like BJ up the middle over and over.

                            Not returning Tiki;s calls

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by BParcells777 View Post
                              When Brown started the game and owned the position he was Linsanity........its all this switching off that kills Brown..........he's a guy like Tiki who needs to stay in there........Brown made some hip shifting moves last night that left my jaw hanging open.........then he was benched for mr 1 yd per carry
                              brown has better vision and is faster. bradshaw is quicker and has better stamina. they are both strong. i wish brown would get more carries but i dont mind bradshaw as the starter
                              Last edited by Marvelousmik; 11-05-2012, 06:21 PM.
                              Don't take it personal, we're just debating.

                              ~Big Mike~

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X